Thread: Repierce medusa

Default Repierce medusa

Hello there piercing fans

I pierced My Medusa at home. Buuut! I pierced it a bit crooked also my jewelry was to Short for me to feel comfortable with the swelling.
    My main question is:

I removed it right away, so hos long before i can repierce?

Another question i have is regarding the length of healing bar. I Read 8 mm is normal when healed so i used after someone else whom had used 10 mm. That felt to Short. So. Is 12 mm enough for a healing Medusa???? I ordered a new 12 mm jewelry

Thanks for sharing your experience and hopefully Wise advice (; with me.

Best regards ,

Elin

Please go to a reputable piercer to get it done, who can advise on sizes, rather than doing it at home and risking doing serious damage.
    Current Piercings:
    Right Ear: 00g lobe (9mm), 14g daith
    Left Ear: 00g (9mm) lobe, 14g conch
    Other: 18g right nostril, 14g/12g septum, 12g horizontal nipples

Retired:
    R.I.P: navel

Quote Originally Posted by Roz View Post
    Please go to a reputable piercer to get it done, who can advise on sizes, rather than doing it at home and risking doing serious damage.
    ^^^^^^

This
    Caro

Well i would have asked if i would have not considered it. And I am asking to do it safely. I am 33 years old and have pierced myself several times, AND I am doing it as safe as possible.
    If i would go to a piercer I would not need ask. Obviously that is not why I am asking, to get that answer =)

The questions you are asking show that you have very little knowledge about what you are doing.

If someone wants to try and answer the OP's impossible to answer question then feel free to PM them.

We don't condone unsafe DIY on this forum.

Thread closed.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<