Thread: What are the best piercings for sexual pleasure?

Default What are the best piercings for sexual pleasure?

For men I've heard it's the frenum and Prince Albert. Prince albert because it lets you go deeper by penetration, and creates more friction. Frenum I didn't get a reason. Any other opinions?

I guess for both nipples and tongue can be?

For females I have no idea, but I have a friend who loves her VCH to death

When it comes to genital piercings it's not going to make some amazingly huge change to sex physically, it will still come down to technique, communication and knowing someone's turn on's. There's a very popular piercer out there who says that a VCH can be a life changer for women, the vast majority of women find it does very little. A triangle piercing would do more with it sitting behind the nerve bundle but again sometimes that doesn't really do anything either. My VCH is fun to involve during play but there's still someone involving it using their own skill.

As for feeling friction or jewellery, some like it, some can't feel much difference, some dislike it, it's one of those things, what someone likes someone else might hate. I've been with someone with a large gauge PA and hated it because it kept hitting my (admittedly low) cervix and length doesn't do it for me anyway, it's what's being done with other things.

Nipple piercings can be a turn on for some people when they're played with but that's kinda the same with playing with them anyway although they can be tugged on when well healed.

Tongue - never understood the sexual association with this one. I've gone down on someone with a tongue piercing, they barely felt it. I've received with someone who has a single and double tongue piercing and a tongue split, couldn't tell much difference. It still came down to technique!

The main factor when it comes to piercings and sex or play is the psychological aspect. It may make someone feel sexy to be pierced in that area, to hear them clink during fun, to feel them brush against or be pulled. Again it's not going to give immense, explosive amounts of pleasure that weren't there before but they can make you feel sexy which in turn makes sex much more fulfilling for many. After all the brain is one of the most important sexual organs.

Hope this helps.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Yes it does. Thank you :-) It is indeed a psychological effect, I think. Especially for me ; I've had a fetish on piercings for as long as I remember.

With this fact I guess the question pa vs reverse pa (which one gives more pleasure) is of little to no use?
    Last edited by Iamhere; 02-11-2017 at 08:17 AM.

Speaking as a single straight man, the most erogenous part of a woman's body is her brain, once there's a romantic connection everything communicates with it
    Current piercings: Horizontal Nipples 2.4 mm, 4 mm, Tongue 10 mm, Navel rejected, o smiley/frenulum 1.6mm

Quote Originally Posted by Iamhere View Post
    Yes it does. Thank you :-) It is indeed a psychological effect, I think. Especially for me ; I've had a fetish on piercings for as long as I remember.

With this fact I guess the question pa vs reverse pa (which one gives more pleasure) is of little to no use?
    I doubt it will make much difference but again it depends on the individual.

Quote Originally Posted by Unassuming View Post
    Speaking as a single straight man, the most erogenous part of a woman's body is her brain, once there's a romantic connection everything communicates with it
    Hmm, I dunno, I've had totally unromantic sex and freaking loved it. I don't need a connection as such to have good sex, just a partner who knows what they're doing, good communication and other things fulfilled if I desire it at the time.

Everyone is different.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<