Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My new Apadravya!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Cool My new Apadravya!

My first genital piercing was about two-and-a-half years ago, and as many guys do, I went for a Prince Albert. I absolutely loved it, and added a number of other piercings over a period of time, as well as stretching my PA from 2.4mm (10g) up eventually to 8mm (0g).

All went well until late last year, when the PA suffered sudden and extremely painful irritation. I ended up taking the jewellery out for a couple of weeks as a result. I knew, though, that I did not want to give up the piercing completely. I had been contemplating adding an Amphallang for a while, and the experience with my PA made me consider my options. I decided that my ultimate goal would be the “Magic Cross”, and as the first stage towards achieving that, I should convert the PA to an Apadravya.

I consulted my trusty piercer, Rhianna Jones from The Circle in London, and sent her the necessary measurements to allow her to order the correct length barbell, and then, last Friday, I went for the piercing.

I have to admit that i was a little nervous. I’ve had a number of piercings before, including having both my nipples pierced in one session, but I knew that this one involved a lot more tissue, and much tougher tissue, in a very sensitive area. Whenever Rhi has pierced me before, it’s always been easier than I was expecting, so I was confident that I was in the best possible hands - but still I expected an intense experience.

We started by removing the 4mm PA ring the Rhi had given me to keep the PA hole open after my mishap in December and marking up. To allow room for an Amphallang to be added at a later date, I had requested to be pierced quite far back, just where the glans curves upward to the corona. Then it was time for the receiving tube. As expected, this was a little scratchy, but not badly so. The it was time for the “deep breath and exhale slowly”. I took an especially deep breath, started to exhale, and Rhi pushed the needle through my glans. My worst fears were thankfully not realised, but it was certainly a very intense feeling, and I could sense the extra pressure required to get the needle through the flesh. A second deep breath was required to get the needle fully through and to remove the receiving tube, and then (unusually) a third to insert the jewellery. The relief when I could tell that the ball was being screwed onto the end of the bar was immense.

At first, it seemed as though it wasn’t going to bleed, but then, a few seconds later, it started. A good wrapping of gauze and a rubber glove to keep it in place was enough to contain it, and I left to make my way home as the proud owner of a brand-new Apadravya.

The bleeding continued into the evening, but had almost stopped by the next morning. A little bleed on the second evening was the last. So far, the healing has been amazingly easy, a little tenderness for a couple of days, but that too has now almost completely disappeared and the piercing feels very comfortable indeed.

I’m not so fearful of the Amphallang now, though it will probably be this time next year before I go to have it done. I think the two together will be magnificent!

Eight piercings 'down below": Apadravya, Lorum, Guiche and five-rung Hafada ladder. Both nipples pierced October 2016.

How is the urination going?

It's no problem at all!
    Eight piercings 'down below": Apadravya, Lorum, Guiche and five-rung Hafada ladder. Both nipples pierced October 2016.

How is the healing continuing?
    Current Piercings.
    Both Nipples done. Only fancied getting 1 but 4 days later the other followed.

Future Piercings.
    Looking to get a 8g lobe piercing.

Possible Mods
    Now considering a tongue split so need to get pierced with the biggest gauge I can to get the ball rolling.

Tattoo.
    Over 200 hours worth and that increases every month.

Retired Piercings
    My left ear retired over 20 years ago.
    My PA retired 6 years.

Any updates
    Current Piercings.
    Both Nipples done. Only fancied getting 1 but 4 days later the other followed.

Future Piercings.
    Looking to get a 8g lobe piercing.

Possible Mods
    Now considering a tongue split so need to get pierced with the biggest gauge I can to get the ball rolling.

Tattoo.
    Over 200 hours worth and that increases every month.

Retired Piercings
    My left ear retired over 20 years ago.
    My PA retired 6 years.

I'm totally loving my Appy, and got to use it for the first time at my local sauna the other day. I'm usually bottom when I'm with men, but I just couldn't resist introducing this guy to the piercing ;-) I think we both liked it!

Good for you, how did it work with a condom?
    Current piercings: Horizontal Nipples 2.4 mm, 4 mm, Tongue 10 mm, Navel rejected, o smiley/frenulum 1.6mm

Easier than a large-gauge PA!

So it didn't cause any discomfort to you or the guy, who was your bottom?
    Current piercings: Horizontal Nipples 2.4 mm, 4 mm, Tongue 10 mm, Navel rejected, o smiley/frenulum 1.6mm

He was well lubed up, so it slipped in easily, had to be a bit careful pulling out though - slowly. He was excited way more than anything else ;-)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast