Thread: Nose piercing new

Default Nose piercing new

I got a stud in my nose and it was all fine, about a month maybe a month and half after I changed it to a hoop. Now there's a bump starting, I've been using aspirin paste, chamomile tea, saline solution, tea tree oil, but it doesn't seem to dissapear , how long will it take to go down.. there's no puss it's just a little bump that looks like a pimple. Please help me ! Thanks !

The bump formed due to you changing it way too soon. I changed mine after 3 months due to a bump and it still took a good month for it to go down.

Stop all the stuff you are putting on, will only make it worse. Wash in shower and maybe put on some coconut oil if it is dry. Don't play with the ring don't touch it. It will go away, how long I cant say as each person is different

Yes, you probably changed the jewellery too soon. What material is the hoop? It could be a reaction to the metal, too. I would either put back the original stud and just clean it was cool boiled water with the correct salt mixture, or go back to your piercer.

okay thanks. I read all those methods online saying it was supposed to make the bump go away, and the metal is impact grade titanium