Thread: Pagan Body Piercing Studio review

Default Pagan Body Piercing Studio review

Pagans is horrible you go into the back off the shop what you expect to be clean.when it looked like a complete bomb Site.they over charge for pretty much every piercing. there attitude is poor the owner is a disgrace .i got nothing but attitude as soon as i walked into the shop. 1 of the piercers was smocking weed out side the shop when i went past today.

I hope you've reported them to your local authority and the police?
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Is this the place in Leeds? If so, judging by the reviews on Yelp and Facebook, they're rather lax about piercing minors too.
    Eight piercings 'down below": Apadravya, Lorum, Guiche and five-rung Hafada ladder. Both nipples pierced October 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleMorton View Post
    Is this the place in Leeds? If so, judging by the reviews on Yelp and Facebook, they're rather lax about piercing minors too.
    yea they pierced 2 kids with no id when i was in there they were in the school clothes they looked about 14 to 15 one got there nose pierced the other one got there tounge pierced you also dont fill in a forum to say that you have had the piercing there

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    I hope you've reported them to your local authority and the police?
    i did not know how to go about it relay. I called the police about the piercer smocking weed in front of the shop. i know they have being done before for using dirty needles.at the time my smiley was 3 days old i told them it was brand new asked them to buy a new ball and could they fit it. so i sit down in the chair they bring frew a load of non sterile tools they was all in mucky water. i said to them your tools are meant to be in auto claved pouches not in mucky water the piercer took offence and kicked me out .

Just ring the main number for your local council and explain the issue, they'll be able to direct you.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<