Thread: Tongue split questions: hiding & heal time

Default Tongue split questions: hiding & heal time

I really want a tongue split. I work in a professional environment so I would need to keep it hidden. I do get a fair amount of vacation as well so I was wondering how long it takes if getting split and stitched method how long before speaking was 100% normal?

Is there habits one does to make sure it doesn't show when yawning, licking you lips because they are dry or have food on them, talking, ect.

I want to get it for personal reasons and have wanted for a long time. Wife is ok with it although she doesn't want to do it herself. This isn't my first thing. I have 8 piercings, 4 implants and have a partial subincision and a full glans hhead split and two tattoos nome of which can be seen at work.

If there is no way to hide it is there an age where you are too old to get it done? Say I had to wait until I retire - is that a pipe dream or a possibility?

Thank you

Don't get it if you want it hidden. Someone will notice it eventually. As for age there's so such thing as too old.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<