Thread: Septum- fourth time's the charm!

Default Septum- fourth time's the charm!

Over the last couple of years or so I have been on a quest to get a lovely straight piercing through my sweet spot. The first pierce went straight through the front/bottom piece of cartilage and it was agony, I realised what had happened after I went home and examined it and took it out. Second piercer I went to, felt for my sweet spot but also missed it and went through the cartilage at the bottom, this time as I was pretty happy with how it looked, I decided to keep it, but took it out once I fell pregnant.
    So I had my baby this year, and I decided I wanted to have another shot at it! I found a relatively long cal piercer who had rave reviews, who's portfolio looked good and gave the right answers to my questions. So, I went a few days ago, this being the third time my septum was being pierced. The good thing is she went through my sweet spot no problem, but I decided it was placed too far back. So today she pierced me at the top/front of my sweet spot and it's perfect! The feeling is so different from when it went through the cartilage, this time it was just a sting and my eyes watered, all pain instantly went after the jewellery was in. I've been pierced with a 1.6mm horseshoe. She used the special septum clamps and when you have a piercer who gets them on your sweet spot, you really do know it, if she moved the clamps, they hit the cartilage around them, I hadn't felt that before with the other piercers! It's not even been 12hrs and I wouldn't really know I'd been pierced

so here's my finally perfect septum!
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Current piercings-

Right ear-
    Tragus
    Lobe x3
    industrial

Left ear-
    Conch
    Lobe x3

Nostril

Retired-
    Helix
    Forward helix
    Septum
    Rook
    Navel

3 tattoos

Looks beautiful! I really want this doing but such a wimp at the thought of this being rather painful

Looks awesome. I love my septum piercing.
    Left ear: 4 Lobe piercings, 2 Cartilage, Conch, Double Forward Helix, Antitragus and Vertical Industrial
    Right ear: 3 Lobe piercings, Auricle, Helix, Conch x2 and Forward helix
    Facial: Double Lower and Upper Nostril, Septum, Vertical labret and Philtrum
    Want: 4th Lobe, 2nd Foreward Helix, Tragus and Anti-Tragus
    Retired: Naval x2, Right Nostril, Anti-Tragus, and multiple lobe/Auricle piercings
    Tattoos: None but I want some.

I had mine pierced 2 weeks ago and I would give my experience a 3/10. Wasn't very painful in my opinion. Was very tolerable and easy. Pain is short lived and other then eye watering nothing else eventful.
    Left ear: 4 Lobe piercings, 2 Cartilage, Conch, Double Forward Helix, Antitragus and Vertical Industrial
    Right ear: 3 Lobe piercings, Auricle, Helix, Conch x2 and Forward helix
    Facial: Double Lower and Upper Nostril, Septum, Vertical labret and Philtrum
    Want: 4th Lobe, 2nd Foreward Helix, Tragus and Anti-Tragus
    Retired: Naval x2, Right Nostril, Anti-Tragus, and multiple lobe/Auricle piercings
    Tattoos: None but I want some.