Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Apadravya Experiences Wanted!

Default Apadravya Experiences Wanted!

So I got my Apadravya about a week ago now, and am just hoping to get some others experiences who have had this piercing also. I am uncircumcised, so I feel like my experiences might be a little different than those who are. I also have a couple questions about my new piercing. For instance, how has it affected your sex life. For those that are uncircumcised have you had any issues with your foreskin? I have seemed to develop a sore spot, in a line where the ball sits on my foreskin. Any feedback would be awesome.

I have had mine for 4 years now. I have a bump on the entre and exit of the piercing. Can sometimes get sore if mini me isn't sitting right.
    No real problems as such with being intact either. Hope you enjoy the piercing.

Any advice to make things a little more comfortable? I'm an electrician do I have to wear jeans to work. I normally wear boxer briefs but it seems I won't be able to anymore as it just pushes on the piercing. Now that the initial swelling is gone I'm seeing just how long the barbell actually is and when erect I probably still have 3/4 of an inch to an inch of barbell sticking out. Also do you keep your foreskin behind the barbell or pulled over the top. All and let the excess hang out the bottom? I do the latter.

I let the foreskin protect it. I have also opted for the bar to be very snug, but not painful when erect. I find I have more like with runners boxers. They are a little tighter so keep things in place. I work as a maintenance engineer so I know your problem with positioning.

Did you get a sore on your foreskin about where the ball would rub? I think it was from the initial piercing. Do you think it'd be too soon to try and have them swap out for a shorter barbell?

Far too soon. I did have that and had to put up with it for six weeks. Just one of those things. Although I found if I pushed the top ball all the way down I could manipulate the foreskin over it and then the bottom of it into the foreskin.

See I do the same thing with the barbell, but any kind of pressure from my jeans or boxers cause discomfort. Sometimes when I sit down the barbell will even hit and move it. The paper they gave me says to change out the barbell after a month. Do you have any issues with sex if you don't mind me asking? Such as the foreskin not being able to slide over the ball.

No issues with sex whatsoever apart from it can make oral an issue for the other party. Why I am searching for bioplast balls.

I'm gonna go pick up a cup today and see if maybe that helps. If I wear basketball shorts I don't have an issue, it's when I have to wear jeans for work. They constrict, and it doesn't feel too good.

I have mine a couple of years now, I am also uncircumcised. Stretched to 6mm over the time. Never had any issues with any type of underwear or pants nor with the foreskin which I keep pulled over the top. This because keeping it behind the barbell doesn't feel comfortable imo.

Someone above wrote something about having a bump on the entre and exit of the piercing. I had something like that in the beginning when I was on higher gauge jewelry. I got the bump removed and swapped to acrylic barbell and never had any issues afterwards. I guess the weight of metal was causing this problem as I had it with both surgical steel and titanium.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast