Thread: Do you need a flat tummy for a naval/double naval piercing?

Fallon

Default Do you need a flat tummy for a naval/double naval piercing?

I like the double naval but I'm 30 pounds overweight and have a round belly. It looks like a pregnant belly even though I'm not having a kid because I have some digestive issues (my tummy fills with air a lot too) plus the weight obviously. I've never seen a naval done on a bigger person and I feel like I would have to lose weight to get one or it wouldn't sit right. I also have a deep innie. Any thoughts?

You need to visit a piercer to say for sure, but plenty of bigger women have navel piercings - I for one think they look great. If you have a deep innie then you will probably be fine.
    Got: double snakebites|central lip|labret|1.6mm and 5mm tongue|philtrum|angel bites|smiley|septum|3 pairs nostrils|3 pairs eyebrows|bridge|15 & 16 (l&r) lobe/cartilage, rook, 2x tragus, 3x forward helix, conch (both ears symmetrical)|3x navel (74 holes in total)Want: Everything, slowly building up my piercings over time.Next up: venoms; maybe something genital

Fallon

my piercer said the same thing. he said though that dermal or surface piercings usually take the place of the bottom one because it's often not doable.