Thread: Ear stretching beginner

Default Ear stretching beginner

I've recently been thinking about stretching my ears. Mine were pierced when I was 7 by a gun and the only stretching kits I can find are 14g-00g. How should I go about stretching to 14g? Mine are probably at around 20g and I feel like it would be bad to skip all the way up to 14.
    Have:
    Ear lobes 10g, Navel 14g, Septum 16g, Right inner Conch 14g, Left Tragus 16g, 5 Tattoos

Want:
    More ear piercings, Conch stretched to 8 or 6g, 00g Lobes, A bunch more tattoos

Get 18 and 16 gauge jewelry. Well healed lobes should, with enough lubrication, accept the new jewelry without too much of a hassle. Grease up a pair of 18g jewelry with jojoba oil, vitamin E oil or other lubricants and see if your ear will accept the jewelry without tapers. Then you can continue along that line after that, waiting enough time for your ears to accept the new jewelry. Or you can use tapers. From 16g there are already tapers if thats the way you want to go. However never force a taper through! And never stretch more than 1 mm a month. However for the small sizes dont go up more than one size a month. So from 18 to 16, wait at least a month, 16 to 14.
    Waiting longer is always better!

For more info there is a stretching topic.

https://forum.bodyjewelleryshop.com/...rcing-and-FAQs
    Last edited by Wanderer; 11-11-2016 at 11:06 PM. Reason: added link.
    Hey I'm Patrick. Or call me Chris, both are fine.
    Current piercings: ~ Septum 5 mm ~ Philtrum 7 mm ~ Snakebites 1,6 mm ~ Tongue 14g x 6, 2 mm x 2, 4 mm x 1
    ~ Snake eyes 14g x 2 ~ Smiley 16g ~ Frowny 16g ~ Industrial (1xL + 2xR) 14g ~ 8 mm conch punch ~ Helix R 14g

Tattoos: Really lost the count by now..
    Want:
    Tattoos; Two half sleeves and a huge back piece and chest piece.
    Piercings; Left industrial. Eyebrow

Click on the link in my signature.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Fallon

I have loose-ish holes in my firsts and I just tried tapering with a 12 (the smallest in my kit) last week and one ear is a mess now.