Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: horizontal clit shaft piercing - genitalia size shifts, jewelry change or what?

Quote Originally Posted by watermelon View Post
    The link isn't public and I'll emphasise again that you seriously need to visit another, more reputable piercer, ASAP, as this situation sounds ridiculous.

I'm afraid I'm reeling from the election at the moment and the migrain I've got isn't helping matters. I'll try another place on Friday. Sorry about the image, it claimed it was public from my end. https://postimg.org/image/uskfq91z7/ If that doesn't work, forgtabouttit

I guess it is hard for us to say as I think your glans piercing is quite rare, and wearing rings like that circling the clitoris is something I've never seen before. (it's all really cool though - I really love how it looks on you)

Hard to say, might just be how you are sitting but are the hood piercings sitting a bit to your left? Might explain why you get pain on the left side.

I can't imagine how large rings like this swing up - would be good to know a little more about when they do this. I would also imagine your knickers would stop this happening?
    Maybe larger balls = more weight would keep them from swinging up, but of course more weight could cause other problems, or perhaps try different diameters of ring - you mentioned doing this helped the lower one.

Also, hard to tell from the picture, but are you a little overweight? If so, perhaps losing weight would mean less bulk around that area and less rubbing and pushing?

Anyway, just throwing ideas out there, hope some of it might help. Please let us know how you get on.

Yv, xxx
    Got: double snakebites|central lip|labret|1.6mm and 5mm tongue|philtrum|angel bites|smiley|septum|3 pairs nostrils|3 pairs eyebrows|bridge|15 & 16 (l&r) lobe/cartilage, rook, 2x tragus, 3x forward helix, conch (both ears symmetrical)|3x navel (74 holes in total)Want: Everything, slowly building up my piercings over time.Next up: venoms; maybe something genital

Quote Originally Posted by -yv- View Post
    I guess it is hard for us to say as I think your glans piercing is quite rare, and wearing rings like that circling the clitoris is something I've never seen before. (it's all really cool though - I really love how it looks on you)

Hard to say, might just be how you are sitting but are the hood piercings sitting a bit to your left? Might explain why you get pain on the left side.

I can't imagine how large rings like this swing up - would be good to know a little more about when they do this. I would also imagine your knickers would stop this happening?
    Maybe larger balls = more weight would keep them from swinging up, but of course more weight could cause other problems, or perhaps try different diameters of ring - you mentioned doing this helped the lower one.

Also, hard to tell from the picture, but are you a little overweight? If so, perhaps losing weight would mean less bulk around that area and less rubbing and pushing?

Anyway, just throwing ideas out there, hope some of it might help. Please let us know how you get on.

Yv, xxx

Heh, I lean a bit left naturally (it being a bit dangle-y, you lean one way or t'other automatically), that's how the crown on the glans piercing kept stabbing me when I moved. Got that switched out, too. I'm heavier than I'd like to be (working on that, actually) but it seemed to be largely the rings + anatomy's fault. I know it looks like the rings would stay still but good god, they don't. The bottom one I didn't mind moving, it seemed fine, but the top one was a bear.

I went to the studio earlier today, the piercer said there was a small tear on the top one. Most likely caused by the flipping. Ended up switching them out for curved barbells, he said it should be fully healed in about a month and to use some hot compresses. On the upside, it wasn't infected so there's that. And I can sit/stand without worry so I'm just ecstatic at this point. No more bowlegs ^.^

He did say I could probably get a triangle though, based on how he does the piercing. Something to do with clamping the vein/area out of the way. Can't do a damned thing until it's well-healed tho, obvs. And the outline of the scalp tattoo is next, so I suspect nothing on the piercing schedule until late spring at the earliest. Probably more like early fall. Damned expensive, tattoos are!
    I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it.
    -Terry Pratchett

Clit glans piercing, small ladder that I'm hoping to expand, septum, ear piercing. There's about 7 more on the list, roughly speaking, mostly for the right ear.

Oh I'm so pleased for you, it's horrible when something hurts and you can't fugure out why! I'd be interested to hear how the triangle is with your HCHs if you get it done.
    Current: Bridge / Left Nostril / Septum / Bottom Lip / Tongue Web / 2 x Mandible / VCH / Triangle / 3 x Helix / 6 x Lobe / Tragus
    Retired: 2 x Tongue Web / 3 x Nipple / Navel / Tragus / 10 x Lobe

Glad you went to see someone and it's all sorted.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12