Thread: [NSFW] PA Infection?

Default [NSFW] PA Infection?

Hi,

1 month old piercing @10g, uncut

Had intercourse...condom tore so i got her fluids all over the piercing

its been 3 days and its really irritated..theres a painful white bubble/blister? thing around the whole that feels like pinprick when i touch it. its really hard...almost feels like the bar is right below it. is this rejection? is this infected? there is some lymph fluids or clear white stuff by the hole...ive attached some pictures. i called the piercer and she said to just soak it 3x a day and dab of neosporin on it at night. at what point do i know its infected and if its infected, what do i do? hospital? thanks!

***PICS REMOVED***
    Last edited by Boo; 10-27-2016 at 03:55 PM. Reason: Pics aren't allowed directly in posts, please link to them, thank you.

Signs of infection: Excessive pain, deep/aching very sore throbbing, excessive swelling, redness, oozing smelly dark green/brown pus, general feeling of unwell etc

If you have all/many of the above symptoms, see a medical professional asap.

Just looks angry to me though. Maybe hold off on even protected sex for a few weeks so it can heal.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<