Thread: Jewellery not moving

Default Jewellery not moving

My helix piercing is 5 weeks old and doing well.

Up till now, whenever I rinse it in the shower and wipe it down after to clean away any lymphatic fluid there might be, the jewellery (curved barbell) has moved freely backwards and forwards when wiping. Over the last 2 days it hasn't moved, and I haven't forced it.

The piercing is healthy, even been checked by 2 doctors over the last week (went for an unrelated reason by they checked just in case), I just want to make sure that it's normal for this stage of the healing process and that I'm doing the right thing by continuing with the rinsing and wiping but not encouraging it to move?

Thanks!

Not moving it is a good thing.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    Not moving it is a good thing.
    Thanks!

Fallon

Yeah don't listen to the people at Claire's

I get concerned if they stop moving as well, but if the doctors say it look healthy I'd imagine it is. Maybe get a piercer to look if really worried?

I wouldn't force it. I had mine not move. Called my pervert and she used the ring that the ball is attached to one dove then she just has to close it up. The gap got in my ear and got stuck and started to heal around it. Had to take it out and letting it heal and will repierce it. It was my right tragus