Thread: Tongue.. Project?

Default Tongue.. Project?

As you might suspect from the title.. I want something with my tongue but have no idea what. It's just one of those moments again that I get the itch to do something.
    So I'm here to ask for your input. What do you think I should do with my tongue? Piercing placement or something else? Split? Any ideas?
    The only thing I dont want to get is a tongue web piercing. I have a feeling that will get too crowded on the bottom. Other than that I'm open to any suggestions.

Here are some (old) pics of my tongue:
    http://i.imgur.com/rxqJsSZ.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/rVTw0wF.jpg
    Hey I'm Patrick. Or call me Chris, both are fine.
    Current piercings: ~ Septum 5 mm ~ Philtrum 7 mm ~ Snakebites 1,6 mm ~ Tongue 14g x 6, 2 mm x 2, 4 mm x 1
    ~ Snake eyes 14g x 2 ~ Smiley 16g ~ Frowny 16g ~ Industrial (1xL + 2xR) 14g ~ 8 mm conch punch ~ Helix R 14g

Tattoos: Really lost the count by now..
    Want:
    Tattoos; Two half sleeves and a huge back piece and chest piece.
    Piercings; Left industrial. Eyebrow

Fallon

How about a basic tongue ring to start

Oh wait I hadn't seen the picture. lol

Yeah you can say I already got the basics down :P
    Current piercings: ~ Septum 5 mm ~ Philtrum 7 mm ~ Snakebites 1,6 mm ~ Tongue 14g x 6, 2 mm x 2, 4 mm x 1
    ~ Snake eyes 14g x 2 ~ Smiley 16g ~ Frowny 16g ~ Industrial (1xL + 2xR) 14g ~ 8 mm conch punch ~ Helix R 14g

Want:

I don't know if there is space but, maybe a surface tongue piercing? You seem to already have a lot of bars in your tongue and it seems like it's at its limit :P
    Have considered stretching your vertical tongue piercings maybe?

To be honest I try to stay away from the surface ones XD I already had a lot of luck with my horizontal piercings that they healed great without any problems. Don't want to test my luck out any further ^^'
    Although I can still fit one in if I want. Or other piercings. It will be difficult but it's still possible XD But yeah I have been thinking of stretching one or two of them. I do have my mind set on a tongue split and for that they advise you to have an anchor point of 4 mm (I think it was 4 mm..). So yeah that first.

Want: