Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Should we hide our nipple rings?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mouse View Post
    Exactly the same although I'm not so bothered if they're not entirely hidden when I see family now. They know I have them so I'm not spending ages looking at a mirror wondering if my nip rings show or not!
    I'm guessing they only show if you girls are wearing tight tops ?

Us chaps don't have that problem ![/QUOTE]

Yes, and if not wearing a padded bra. I've got a barbell in mine. To be honest I don't think anyone would realise the difference/what they were looking at unless they had had it done themselves, or knew someone who had.
    They might just think I'm very cold or have one weird shaped nipple lol.

Quote Originally Posted by fiona84 View Post
    I'm guessing they only show if you girls are wearing tight tops ?

Us chaps don't have that problem !
    Yes, and if not wearing a padded bra. I've got a barbell in mine. To be honest I don't think anyone would realise the difference/what they were looking at unless they had had it done themselves, or knew someone who had.
    They might just think I'm very cold or have one weird shaped nipple lol.[/QUOTE]

As I don't wear bras any more they can be v obvious depending on what I'm wearing but most of the time you'd still have to be looking hard or know they were there.

Cold or odd shaped nips - that's exactly what I imagine ppl will be thinking!
    Piercings:
    Nose, navel, both nipples horizontally, Princess Diana, septum. Retired - tongue

Tattoos:
    Line of butterflies from lower belly round onto back and up to my shoulder, garter tatt on left thigh

Woman was staring at me at Tesco earlier. People sometimes get so offended that I don’t wear bras. I was thinking like yes my nipples are pierced, yes I've got nicer tits than you. Stop staring, look and move on with your life!
    Piercings:
    Nose, navel, both nipples horizontally, Princess Diana, septum. Retired - tongue

Tattoos:
    Line of butterflies from lower belly round onto back and up to my shoulder, garter tatt on left thigh

Hey you �� msge box full again :(

you should not hide it. if people are offended its there problem

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345