Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Should we hide our nipple rings?

My pierced nips are entirely invisible unless I wear whirls, however can see from photos why this might be different for girls.
    Current piercings: Horizontal Nipples 2.4 mm, 4 mm, Tongue 10 mm, Navel rejected, o smiley/frenulum 1.6mm

I love to show mine off! They're sexy and so fun!

I literally just got mine done, and I've been wearing sheer tops without a bra, and gotta admit, I love the stares I get from people. I just see it like this: your piercing, your choice.
    Current body mods:

0g lobes (first) + 16g second lobes on both and third lobe on right
    triple forward helix on right
    inner conch on my right
    tragus on left
    ‒ one cartilage on my left
    ‒ both nipples

iris flower on my right ribcage/belly area
    lyric tattoo on my left ribcage
    ‒ Pisces sign with genderfluid colourations

Getting it done

Planned in the "near" future
    ‒ spiderbites

Planned in the "not-so-near" future

seraph wings with a heart 'tramp stamp'

Retired

medusa

Quote Originally Posted by Chrizzy View Post
    I literally just got mine done, and I've been wearing sheer tops without a bra, and gotta admit, I love the stares I get from people. I just see it like this: your piercing, your choice.

That's kinda the way I've gone too ��
    Piercings:
    Nose, navel, both nipples horizontally, Princess Diana, septum. Retired - tongue

Tattoos:
    Line of butterflies from lower belly round onto back and up to my shoulder, garter tatt on left thigh

Definitely the way to go !

I don't hide mine and I don't wear a bra either! Though once someone yelled on the top of his lungs that I had them (he could see thru the shirt) mind you this is a random man and he wasn't so kind about it either. I was awfully annoyed as there were children nearby and they don't know what nipple piercings are and he wouldn't shut up. I've never had any other negative experience so I still continue to show them off discreetly enough as always since school isn't a place to have them so visible

Faye Michelle

Pierced 22 times (repiercings included)
    Three lobes, first and second x2
    Helix on both sides

Smiley
    Nipples left x3 right x2

Medusa/Philtrum
    Belly button x2
    Labret (repiercing soon)

SC: sarahlovesmoi

Quote Originally Posted by anxietyqueen View Post
    I don't hide mine and I don't wear a bra either! Though once someone yelled on the top of his lungs that I had them (he could see thru the shirt) mind you this is a random man and he wasn't so kind about it either. I was awfully annoyed as there were children nearby and they don't know what nipple piercings are and he wouldn't shut up. I've never had any other negative experience so I still continue to show them off discreetly enough as always since school isn't a place to have them so visible
    Was he mentally challenged? Some conditions such as autism and Tourette's, can make some suffers react this way to certain things (my 17 year old son whom has autism reacts to my nose piercing). These conditions can be difficult to spot, because they are 'hidden'. So when they react, people may not understand. Otherwise, he was a very insensitive bully that thought it was funny to embarrass you. Just ignore and carry on!
    4 lobes in each ear
    1 right tragus
    1 right helix
    1 left nose
    1 right & 1 left nipples
    1 VCH
    1 right rook
    1 right inner conch
    1 floating navel
    1 left daith

Retired: left tragus, 2 lobes in each ear, left nipple, 2x navel

Want: 1 vertical tongue, 1 Madonna, HCH,

Well I don't have nipple piercings but I'm planning on getting them in the future, and I believe it is whatever you want it to be. I have a friend that got them because she liked how they look when she doesn't wear a bra with tank tops so she obviously doesn't want to hide them.

Like you said, like they aren't mainstream most people wouldn't notice it's a piercing (plus anyone staring that long at your chest to notice shouldn't be offended by anything they find there lol) so I say do whatever you want, it's not wrong to show them

I never hide mine. I don't care. I walk around sometimes with see through shirts on. No fxcks given (:

Quote Originally Posted by anxietyqueen View Post
    Yes! No bra here either haha

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast