Thread: Questions about daith piercings + Am I suited?

Question Questions about daith piercings + Am I suited?

Hi, just wanted to ask a few questions about a daith piercing. I won't be getting it until at least next year to let my current piercings heal, but I'm figuring out what I want next on the other ear to even it out. I'm either going to get a daith and a helix, or a double helix.

1. Am I suited for a daith? (sorry for crap lighting and having no first lobe in, I took it pretty late)
    2. I need to get my conch jewellery cut as the threading is severely stuck, so would probably get that done in the next year but if not, would a daith cause an issue with this (may seem silly, but I can imagine a daith really getting in the way if I was to be lazy and wait a whole year)
    3. I think I would want to wear a standard curved barbell, as I really like the way it looks, and I'm assuming a curved barbell would fit okay with a conch. However, would I be able to wear a CBR/clicker in it with the conch I currently have?
    4. With a curved barbell in it, would I be able to wear earbuds/how long would I have to wait until I can wear them?
    5. What kind of issues have you experienced?
    Issy/Isobel
    Present:

Left ear -
    double lobe 20g/16g, helix 16g, double auricle 16g, rook 16g.
    Right ear - double lobe 20g/16g, conch 16g, helix 16g, anti-tragus 16g.
    Naval 14g

Retired: Rook 16g (R), Helix 16g (L), outer conch 16g (R), conch 16g (R).

My DeviantArt

1. Yes
    2. No
    3. Yes
    4. Depends on how it heals/feels for you
    5. Just generally long healers on me
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Thank you. Also, am I right in assuming that a curved barbell will heal it the fastest? I put a circular barbell with the balls against each side of the daith area, as if it were to be a smooth segment ring if it was the real thing and I love the way it looks too, so I would be okay wearing either a curved barbell or smooth segment ring to speed up healing

Does anyone know any reliable places online to get some anodised gold titanium for it, too?
    Issy/Isobel
    Present:

Left ear -
    double lobe 20g/16g, helix 16g, double auricle 16g, rook 16g.
    Right ear - double lobe 20g/16g, conch 16g, helix 16g, anti-tragus 16g.
    Naval 14g

Retired: Rook 16g (R), Helix 16g (L), outer conch 16g (R), conch 16g (R).

My DeviantArt

Some find healing faster with a barbell, I don't suggest healing with a segment ring as you'll have to make sure that the notches aren't in the piercing and move it if they are, this can delay healing. A seamless ring may be better for that purpose. Where do you live?
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<