Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Most painful piercing you had?

Quote Originally Posted by AliceinWonderland View Post
    Right?? They suck! Lol. If fibromyalgia can lower pain tolerance, and you still got a septum punch, AND on top of it (by reading your sig) 75 hours of tattoo work, well (I don't mean to go overboard or anything) you are quite literally an inspiration to the body modification community... and I mean it.
    Aww thanks love, it can lower it some days, a piercing is just a moment but yeah I've had a couple of tattoo sessions where I nearly had to ask her to stop but I managed to get through them haha!

Speaking of which I need to get in touch with her, need lots of little bits finishing off before le wedding.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Senior Member AliceinWonderland's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    Aww thanks love, it can lower it some days, a piercing is just a moment but yeah I've had a couple of tattoo sessions where I nearly had to ask her to stop but I managed to get through them haha!

Speaking of which I need to get in touch with her, need lots of little bits finishing off before le wedding.
    Oh wow, you're getting married??? Hey BIG CONGRATS :P
    ~~Piercings~~
    Currently none.

~~Tattoos~~
    Koi fish half sleeve on left arm and hand.

Oh wow, you're getting married??? Hey BIG CONGRATS :P
    Yup, thought I'd give it a go again lol!

Thanks ^_^
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Surprisingly my medusa/philtrum hurt more than my nipples, the second time getting my nipples done hurt though!

Either the second nipple (first was a breeze) or my conch, which I had done seconds after my rook.

I've only ever had 6 piercings in my life (if you wanna count my nostril, but that I did when I was young and stupid all on my own, never do that.)
    And I would say my most painful to get pierced would have been my medusa.
    And my most painful during healing has so far been my tongue, but it was my second least painful to get pierced.
    So my most painful piercing really depends on what type of pain you're talking about.
    ○○○○○○○○○○○○
    I have-
    Septum(16g) Both lobes(6g) Tongue (14g)
    ○○○
    I want to have- Labret, both lobes to 2g, tragus, daith, cartilage piercings, industrial right ear, tattoos
    ○○○○
    Retired- Medusa
    ○○○○○○○○○○○

Right?? They suck! Lol. If fibromyalgia can lower pain tolerance, and you still got a septum punch, AND on top of it (by reading your sig) 75 hours of tattoo work, well (I don't mean to go overboard or anything) you are quite literally an inspiration to the body modification community... and I mean it.
    Sorry, to hear you have got Fibromyalgia Hazel. I am also under the Fibro/M.E "umbrella". I feel much better when I have had a tattoo done. I seem to pick up but, only for a couple of weeks. Congratulations about your wedding.

My most painful piercing was my right Daith. (Had both pierced). The piercer made a right mess of it. Halfway though it being done the piercer said that he could not see what he was doing. Then couldn't get the top ball on to the curved bar. In the end he had to pull my ear inside out quite a few times. I won't go back there ever again!

I would like to know how painful a "Rook" is? I would guess it is as bad as a Daith. ??

My Mid lobe (Helix's). Didn't hurt much to pierce but, I have had quite a few problems with them.
    Left side - Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, Helix, Rook, Lower Conch and Double Tragus (sadly the bottom one has migrated).

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" print piercing on the flat of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and Eyebrow. "Shen Men" piercing, Triple Forward Helix.

Retired - Right Eyebrow's x2.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

My right nipple piercing-wise. I've had my nipples done twice, and the first time my right was done second, the second time, it was pierced first. Still my most painful both times as it's tougher tissue than my left.

Healing-wise, currently my 3 day old helix, though I think I have myself to blame for that. As helix is still healing, I'd have to say a flat was my most painful healing-wise.
    I'm Ebony, nice to meet you.

R: 3 x lobes, nostril, conch, horizontal nipple, forward helix and helix.
    L: 3 x lobes, tragus, nostril, horizontal nipple, flat, and snug.
    C: septum.
    retired: upper navel.

Considering...helix (R), flat (L) VCH, and 2 x nape md's

Tattoos: 4 (7 hours of work)

For me, it's a cross between my left nipple and VCH, though with my recent left nipple is pushing ahead.
    4 lobes in each ear
    1 right tragus
    1 right helix
    1 left nose
    1 right & 1 left nipples
    1 VCH
    1 right rook
    1 right inner conch
    1 floating navel
    1 left daith

Retired: left tragus, 2 lobes in each ear, left nipple, 2x navel

Want: 1 vertical tongue, 1 Madonna, HCH,

Quote Originally Posted by Mazzy View Post
    I would like to know how painful a "Rook" is?
    Impossible to answer, what is painful to one person is a none event to another. Most ear piercings are just a quick sharp pain, some discomfort for a couple of seconds and done. Nothing really worth worrying too much over as long as you go to an excellent piercer.