Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: Most painful piercing you had?

Junior Member Agnesmaryelizabeth's Avatar

Conch for me, the only piercing I’ve actually found painful! Barely felt any of the others.
    Piercings:
    Left ear: Lobes x3, helix x2, conch, tragus
    Right ear: Lobes x4, rook
    Retired: Right nostril
    Want: Tongue, snug, antitragus, forward helix

Tattoos: 8 hours
    Script on left wrist,
    Moth on right inner forearm,
    Tiger on left shoulder blade
    Two magpies on left thigh.

Well, I have to now say - Paw print piercing. Oh, my word having that one has made me not terrified of piercings ever again! lol.. All 5 in one sitting going from a bit of pain to total pain on the last couple. Would I have it done again - err Yes!!! When I originally asked about this piercing to my piercer my piercer said that no one has ever been brave enough to ask for one. I was the first lol...
    Last edited by Mazzy; 05-27-2018 at 12:21 PM.
    Left side - Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, Helix, Rook and Lower Conch.

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" piercing towards the top of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and sadly retired Eyebrow. Re-pierced now next to the old one.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

My nostril. I have super thick cartilage there and since i wanted to change it to a ring later the piercer pushed the needle in halfway then changed the angle to create a curved hole, i though i'm going to faint but i have to give it to him, nose screws and rings are a breeze to put in this way.
    Also have an industrial, everyone told me how painful it is, especially the second hole but it wasn't so bad, kind of a burning feeling.
    Considering how the "painful piercings" were easier on me than the "easy" ones, wish me and my nipples luck tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Zindi View Post
    My nostril. I have super thick cartilage there and since i wanted to change it to a ring later the piercer pushed the needle in halfway then changed the angle to create a curved hole, i though i'm going to faint but i have to give it to him, nose screws and rings are a breeze to put in this way.
    Also have an industrial, everyone told me how painful it is, especially the second hole but it wasn't so bad, kind of a burning feeling.
    Considering how the "painful piercings" were easier on me than the "easy" ones, wish me and my nipples luck tomorrow
    Good luck with your nipples tomorrow!

I've got mine done and love them.
    Piercings:
    Nose, tongue, navel, both nipples horizontally, VCH, septum

Tattoos:
    Line of butterflies from lower belly round onto back and up to my shoulder, garter tatt on left thigh.

My pain levels were about the same. But I guess if I had to pick one it would be one of my foreward helix. It didn't feel like it was done in one smooth push.
    Last edited by Brit Renee; 06-06-2018 at 08:45 PM.
    Left ear: 4 Lobe piercings, Auricle, Helix, Conch, Double Forward Helix and Vertical Industrial
    Right ear: 3 Lobe piercings, Auricle, Helix, Conch x2 and Forward helix
    Facial: Left nostril, Right nostril Septum, and Philtrum
    Want: 4th Lobe, 2nd Foreward Helix, Tragus and Anti-Tragus
    Retired: Naval x2, Right Nostril, Anti-Tragus, and multiple lobe/Auricle piercings
    Tattoos: None but I want some.

Quote Originally Posted by Zindi View Post

I got a vertical industrial and I was SO nervous about the pain cause I've heard that they hurt. It was a breeze. It hurt a little but not like I was thinking. Well luck and hope you have a uneventful healing for your nipples.
    Left ear: 4 Lobe piercings, Auricle, Helix, Conch, Double Forward Helix and Vertical Industrial
    Right ear: 3 Lobe piercings, Auricle, Helix, Conch x2 and Forward helix
    Facial: Left nostril, Right nostril Septum, and Philtrum
    Want: 4th Lobe, 2nd Foreward Helix, Tragus and Anti-Tragus
    Retired: Naval x2, Right Nostril, Anti-Tragus, and multiple lobe/Auricle piercings
    Tattoos: None but I want some.

Hi , hope your new piercings went well , they are definitely the fun ones !

Nipples, definitely. I hardly felt my initial septum piercing, but stretching from 14g/1.6mm to 12g/2.0mm hurt a bit briefly and really made my eyes water (wasn't expecting that at all).
    Current: septum (10g/2.4mm), tongue (12g/2mm).
    Retired: nipples.
    Considering: nipples.

So I got my nipples done, it was not fun (i still love them) and i would they say were about the same as my nostrils which were the worst so far

I have a fairly low pain threshold but piercings don’t bother me much as it’s pain for 2-3 seconds usually. My daith was intense, my double philtrum was messy and throbby (I’m a bleeder and I swell!) but the Christina really caught me off guard with the intensity. Still though, it’s a few seconds, for me tattoos are so painful because they take a while. I’d love some big pieces but I don’t think I could handle the pain.
    Piercings:
    L Ear: 13mm lobe, 8mm lobe, snug, industrial, daith, tragus
    R Ear: 13mm lobe, 8mm lobe, 4 x helix, rook, tragus
    Other: 6mm Tongue, Septum, bridge/erl, 2 x philtrum

Retired:
    Christina, Left eyebrow, Industrial (R Ear), 5mm lip

Tattoos:
    Star on left forearm
    'Freedom' in script on right forearm
    GITS Neck Ports
    Dragon Quest Slime on left wrist

Other: