Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's my PA's second anniversary!

Default It's my PA's second anniversary!

I don't remember the specific trigger for wanting a PA. I think I read something somewhere that mentioned it, and, realising that I didn't actually know how a PA "worked", I Googled it. Initially, I was shocked, especially by the first few photos I found, and in all honesty, not really interested in getting one myself. But then as I kept looking, I found many more attractive examples, and began to be intrigued. I found myself returning to the subject frequently, and began to wonder what it must be like to be pierced. Eventually, I told myself that if I was still interested twelve months later, I would take the plunge and get it done.

Initially, I swung regularly between excitement, indifference and occasional repulsion. Gradually, the repulsion disappeared, the indifference diminished, and the excitement mounted. I started imagining what it would feel like to have a ring in the end of my member, and the more I thought about it, the more convinced I became that it was what I wanted. Still, there were a couple of hurdles left to overcome: did I have the courage to go ahead and have a needle poked through such an intimate place? Would it be excruciatingly painful? And what would other people think of it? That’s when I started researching in earnest.

I very soon noticed the strong consensus that the pain was minimal, which was immensely reassuring. I won’t say that my fears went away completely, but it helped. On the second point, it was obvious that there was a wide range of opinion. What was noticeable, though, was that the posters whose reaction could be summed up as “ewww!” generally didn’t seem to have any first-hand experience of the piercing, while the more positive posts were often rom people who did.

What finally decided me was speaking to a girl I met who had genital piercings herself. They inevitably became a feature of our conversation, and I told her i was considering getting a PA; what did she think? She immediately told me to go and do it, if that was what I wanted. I know she was probably a little biased, but getting such encouragement from a woman I’d just had sex with tipped the balance right the way to “it’s going to happen”

So, I researched some piercers. What a minefield! I’m not a particularly “alternative” lifestyle kind of person myself, so some of the establishments i came across seemed a little intimidating. Eventually, I settled on two pretty much equal candidates, both with female piercers. I think I felt that a woman would be more likely to approach the job with greater sensitivity and empathy, and i was in need of plenty of that.

I emailed the first via her web site. No reply. After a few days, I texted the mobile number that was given, and got a polite and apologetic reply saying that she was retiring from piercing, but wishing me well. So there remained one other preferred option. I chose my day to fit with time off work, giving myself a couple of weeks lead-up, and called the shop, Into You Tattoo and Piercing in London. The receptionist told me that their piercer, Rhianna, was quite busy that day, but should be able to fit me in around 4pm, but I might have a bit of a wait.

I spent the next two weeks in eager anticipation, tempered by a few flashes of last-minute doubt. Then the day itself arrived. I headed into London early, decided to pick up a change of underwear as a precautionary measure, got myself some lunch and then decided to check out the location in advance, so that I would not risk being late by getting lost. I found the shop easily, and had about two-and-a-half hours to spare! I nipped back to Farringdon tube station and went for a bit of a random ride around before heading back nearer to my appointment time. I still had about twenty minutes left, so sat down on a bench a short distance up the road for a while. At last, I thought it a sensible time to make my way to the shop. As I walked towards it, it's fair to say I was very nervous. I could see in the distance that there were two or three people hanging around by the entrance. I thought that if I had to pass them directly to go in, I might bottle out completely. I also thought that if I arrived and was asked to wait or come back later, I might also run away. Fortunately, the people moved on. Getting to the door was a bit like an out-of-body experience. A voice in my head asked me "are we going in, then?". I felt my body veering towards the door, and saw my arm extend and my hand reach for the handle. "OK, we're going in!" said the voice.

As I entered, I noticed that the decor gave of a funky but relaxed vibe. However, there was nobody in sight. Within a few seconds, though, a very pretty young woman with bright blue hair came out to the desk. I introduced myself and told her what I was there for, stumbling over my words a little. "Oh, that'll be with me!" she said. I immediately felt a whole lot better! She gave me the consent form to fill in, an aftercare guide, and explained about the choice of jewellery - always titanium for new piercings - and picked out a couple of rings in different sizes. I was asked to wait a few minutes while she prepared the piercing room. Very soon, she invited me to follow her downstairs.

Once downstairs, a few more questions established that I was new to body piercing, so Rhi explained some more about the procedure. Then came the crucial moment when I dropped my trousers and prepared to receive my PA. Rhi made sure that everything was scrupulously clean, checked which ring would be the best size (19mm diameter, 2.4mm gauge), and then we were ready.

I had read that the receiving tube was rather uncomfortable, and indeed it was, but not too bad. Rhi explained that she would ask my to take a deep breath, then breathe out slowly, and that she would pierce my on the outgoing breath. The voice came back. "Last chance to change your mind: do you want to stop now, or are we taking a deep breath? OK, I see we're taking the breath!" As I breathed out, I closed my eyes and felt a sharp, pinching type of pain for about a second. Rhi asked me to do the same again, and there was another brief pain, maybe very slightly longer than the first, but still very short. I didn't dare look at this stage, but I sensed that something was going on which involved pliers. "It's done! The jewellery's in!" I thought, and yes, it was. The feeling of relief that I'd not chickened out, and the elation that I was now part of the exclusive club of pierced men was amazing. My first sight of my new piercing was maybe not the best, as the area was a bit bloodied, but I was soon wrapped up and ready to go. Rhi explained that it might bleed a bit for two or three days, which was in line with what I was expecting.

The next fear to overcome was: how painful will it be when I have to pee? To be honest, I put it off for as long as I could manage, despite knowing that it would have been better to drink plenty of fresh water and get I over with sooner. Yes, it stung a little, but was really not a problem. The bleeding had stopped completely by the early hours of Saturday morning ( I'd been pierced on the Wednesday afternoon). On the Sunday, presumably as the healing process kicked in in earnest, I felt as if I constantly needed to pee. This was the only time I had serious doubts about what I'd done, but it soon passed. The area remained a little sensitive for a week or ten days, but before long everything settled in, and I began to enjoy my secret addition.

I'd been told to expect a healing time of six to eight weeks, and as soon as that time was up, I was thinking about stretching the piercing up to the next size. That stretch actually involved more pain and discomfort than the original piercing, but it was obvious to me that my new 3.2mm BCR looked great, and that larger gauges were the way to go. Another couple of months later, I had the PA stretched to 4mm, and after another suitable interval, to 5mm. At this point I switched to a circular barbell, not so much as a deliberate choice, but more due to bad planning: when I booked the session for the stretch, I didn't mention what size I was stretching to, so Rhi hadn't had a chance to prepare. The only 5mm titanium jewellery available at the time I showed up was the CBB. Still, I rather liked it for a change, and was also very pleased to hear that I was now wearing jewellery that was considered to be "large gauge".

By this time, the idea of adding other piercings had taken hold. First was a Lorum, then a Guiche. In between, the PA went up to 6mm. Then I had five Hafadas added, in a ladder down the centre line of my scrotum.

The 6mm PA was the first that didn't quickly seem "still too small". Rhi had suggested that she thought I'd probably go to 5 or 6mm, and I was now there. I left it several months, to see if I had really reached my target size. After a while, the urge for larger gauge jewellery started to re-emerge. I was aware, though, that the next step in standard gauges was a big one: from 6 to 8mm. 7mm titanium jewellery might be difficult to source, I was told. Nevertheless, my total star of a piercer managed to get me a 7mm CBB within a couple of weeks of my enquiring about the possibility. When the time came to swap the jewellery, I was delighted to find that my piercing had self-stretched sufficiently to allow the new piece to be slipped in smoothly - to the extent that I was almost totally unaware that Rhi had done it while we were chatting and enjoying a good catch-up. Another seven months later, we had a similar experience with my 8mm screw-ball ring (I fancied a change of style again).

I'm now pretty certain that I have reached my destination size. Any larger would, I think, be excessive, and possibly even a little risky. The next step will probably be to get my nipples pierced - every morning I look at my PA and feel happy, but disappointed that my nipples remain unpierced to date. After that? Well, an Ampallang is starting to seem tempting...
    Last edited by LittleMorton; 08-16-2016 at 04:21 PM.
    Eight piercings 'down below": Apadravya, Lorum, Guiche and five-rung Hafada ladder. Both nipples pierced October 2016.

Great experience write up! The first stretch should have really been much later but I'm so pleased it's all gone well for you. Get those nipples pierced!!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I probably should have been a bit more patient before I started stretching, but in a way I'm glad I kept steadily moving up in size. When I got the 5mm jewellery, I noticed an immediate improvement in comfort.

I've been told not to go any bigger, and I'm definitely taking my piercer's advice on this. Besides which, I think 8mm looks great, and any larger would be disproportionate to the size of my member!
    Eight piercings 'down below": Apadravya, Lorum, Guiche and five-rung Hafada ladder. Both nipples pierced October 2016.

Thanks for the great write up of your piercing experiences. I don't think the quiche piercing is for me, but I'm certainly looking at the PA and Hafada ladder combination.

My Guiche is pierced about as far forward as it's possible to get (right behind my balls), so it just finishes of the ladder. It's actually probably the least troublesome of them all when it comes to finding a comfortable position inside underwear etc.

Who knows, perhaps the addictive urge will take over and the quiche will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleMorton View Post
    My Guiche is pierced about as far forward as it's possible to get (right behind my balls), so it just finishes of the ladder. It's actually probably the least troublesome of them all when it comes to finding a comfortable position inside underwear etc.
    I loooove guiche piercings, they're so pretty!!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    I loooove guiche piercings, they're so pretty!!
    This is a really great experience, thanks. My next project will be to get a nipple repierced, however I'm not sure on timescale as I had a piercing migrate out of it.
    Current piercings: Horizontal Nipples 2.4 mm, 4 mm, Tongue 10 mm, Navel rejected, o smiley/frenulum 1.6mm

Really interesting, especially as my bf has just got a PA.

I agree with Hazel....get those nipples pierced! ☺
    Piercings:
    Nose, navel, both nipples horizontally, Princess Diana, septum, tongue

Tattoos:
    Line of butterflies from lower belly round onto back and up to my shoulder, garter tatt on left thigh

Thank you, Fi! I know you've wanted your BF to get himself a PA for quite a while, so it's great to hear that he's finally taken the plunge. Hope you both love it!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast