Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nerves!

I've had over 30 piercings and I still get nervous and heart races a little. I find chatting beforehand while they get set up helps. And eat something beforehand

My piercings are now in double figures, so I think I can count myself as a moderately experienced piercee, but I still get a bit nervous before an appointment. I *always* arrive early and have to spend a few minutes walking round the block before going in, and I always expect the actual piercing to be more intense than it actually turns out to be. The vital thing that helps me to keep my nerves in check is knowing that I'm in good hands, and that I can trust my piercer 100%.
    Eight piercings 'down below": Apadravya, Lorum, Guiche and five-rung Hafada ladder. Both nipples pierced October 2016.

50 piercings in and I sometimes feel nerves as well. Totally normal.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Take a deep breath! Bring a friend with you to help ease your nerves good luxk

I'm the same with blood tests, I'm not scared of the pain either but for some reason the idea of having something taken out of me that should be in me makes me light headed and wanting to vomit. I'd advise laying down for the piercing itself and staying there for a while after you've had it done and you should be just fine.

Fallon

Some people do pass out. I don't because I <3 pain but if you do ur not gonna die. You will wake up and be okay.

I have found lemon curd sarnies and the red top coke help me no end (before I have anything done). I have had a few tattoo's and piercings. I was really nervous when I had my last piercing done (Tragus). Tattoo's don't bother me as much (worry wise). I am totally needle phobic though. I still cannot stand blood tests and I don't know why.

Nerves are one of my favorite parts! Lean into the excitement!

Everyone gets nervous, I still do and I have a decent amount of piercings in my opinion.
    Living Life.

Current:

Left ear: Industrial, 2G Lobe
    Right Ear:
    2G LobeOTHER: Navel, Double Monroe (angel bites)

I rarely get nervous these days.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast