Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone else wish they'd thought their piercings out a bit more....

Junior Member Agnesmaryelizabeth's Avatar

I want a daith and probably can’t unless I retire my conch (left ear) or rook (right ear) because I have stupid tiny ears! So I sort of wish I had some overall plan instead of getting things done on a whim as I have with all my piercings.

Also regret my two gunned lobes (8 and 14) when I was way too young to know any better as was everyone else, because everyone got gunned back then.

I also healed 4 piercings at once this one time which probably wasn’t wise and certainly wasn’t fun! Haha! It did work out in the end though.

but yeah, suppose I regret not getting piercings earlier more than anything! Making up for lost time though
    Piercings:
    Left ear: Lobes x3, helix x2, conch, tragus
    Right ear: Lobes x4, rook
    Retired: Right nostril
    Want: Tongue, snug, antitragus, forward helix

Tattoos:
    Script on left wrist,
    Moth on right inner forearm,
    Tiger on left shoulder blade
    Many more planned!

I'm sad to read regrets. I have none, all have been an experience, some a lesson, some a realisation, some just for fun and some with awesome memories whether they were "good" or not.

Life's too short to regret something as little as a piercing in my world.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 86 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS - RECOMMENDED UK PIERCERS *****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Facebook
    UK Jewellery Network

I don't have regrets at all, but if I knew a bit more about piercings, or if I read enough on helix vs. other cartilage piercings, I think I would never get my helix in the first place! It was my first piercing aside from the lobes, and naively enough, I thought it would somehow be easier than, for example, a tragus and a daith I did later.

To me, helix is just the neediest piercing I've experienced by far - it catches onto everything - hair, clothes, accessories, it is not really a sleeping-friendly buddy, and it just requires attention all the time.

I mean I absolutely love it now when it's here but honestly now, knowing all this, it would be the last cartilage piercing that I'd choose and I chose it as my first.
    A beginner really

Right ear: two lobes, helix and daith
    Left ear: three lobes and tragus

Junior Member Agnesmaryelizabeth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    I'm sad to read regrets. I have none, all have been an experience, some a lesson, some a realisation, some just for fun and some with awesome memories whether they were "good" or not.

Life's too short to regret something as little as a piercing in my world.
    Totally agree there! Actually love all my piercings, even my wonky gunned lobes, and yeah. It’s all part of the journey, and life even!
    Piercings:
    Left ear: Lobes x3, helix x2, conch, tragus
    Right ear: Lobes x4, rook
    Retired: Right nostril
    Want: Tongue, snug, antitragus, forward helix

Tattoos:
    Script on left wrist,
    Moth on right inner forearm,
    Tiger on left shoulder blade
    Many more planned!

I really, really regret not get my first piercing, my ear lobe, pierced when I was a kid. I remember my dad having his ear pierced when I was about 6 and thinking it was so cool and wanting it not long after. But I was bullied a lot as a kid and was afraid it would be something else to pick on me with. When I hit my teenage years I was going to get it done my school changed their policies on piercings. I ended up getting it at 19 after my friend talked me into finally getting it done. I also regret getting it done with a gun and not asking the girl who pierced me out either.

No regrets. I love them all!
    Piercings:
    Nose, tongue, navel, both nipples horizontally, VCH, septum

Tattoos:
    Line of butterflies from lower belly round onto back and up to my shoulder

Unhappy

My only regrets are for piercings I haven't yet got !

I would like to get my tongue pierced & also my septum, would also like another through the side of my nose. Apart from the tongue piercing these are all quite visible & I'm not sure my wife or my place of work would be happy about any of these ?

So for the moment they are all on hold !
    Last edited by Mr Mouse; 05-15-2018 at 12:10 AM.
    Current : Left ear lobe 18g gold ring 10mm ID, Both nipples 10g 12mm ID BCR , Reverse Prince Albert 2g 25mm curved SS Barbell with 11mm balls.

Retired : Pubic piercing 10g 12mm ID, due to starting Ball Stretching Adventure !

Tattoo's, Upper & lower arms. Upper legs & both shoulders, long forgotten how many hours !

Ball Stretching Weights, 38 x 30 521g & 40 x 15 234g making a total of 755g at present. More to be added !

Very happy with my current piercings (PA and both nipples) - only regret is delaying getting them done in the first place!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12