Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Triple Forward Helix

Question Triple Forward Helix

Hi! :3
    I got my triple forward helix done by an APP piercer at Piercology in Columbus, OH probably about ...2.5 months ago? Jess did it for me, and she said that it was kinda difficult to do because my ear is small- I don't have a lot of room behind my forward helix. Now, I live 4 hours away from the place and would like to go back to get their professional opinion but until then will resort to the internet for some advice until then.

Front view of the piercings are fine, however in the back I have some problems. The top two or either swollen or have the startings of a bump- not too sure honestly. The bottom one is fine- don't have any problems with it.
    Now, my question is, what do you think these bubbles are? Swelling, irritation, or "bump"? I am slightly suspicious that the posts are somewhat small... would getting longer posts help, even with my smaller ear?
    I will say that they have "seen some shit." Despite sleeping on a travel pillow with my ear in the hole I do end up rubbing it against my pillow by accident. I also find it somewhat difficult to clean- using qtips requires me to move the piercing a lot more than I think is okay. The top ones also itch like hellllllllllll.

I just need opinions and general guidance c:

If a mod is able to let me, I will post pictures. (HAZEL I SUMMON YOU)
    (◕‿◕) hi im viv (◕‿◕)

Current: 4 lobe, triple forward helix, tragus, helix, tongue, belly button, nose
    Retired: nose, tongue, flat
    Want(!): redo my flat piercing, VCH, inverse belly button, helix

Currently working on giant back piece ~ pics when I finish

Photo from a few angles?
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    Photo from a few angles?
    Yes. But I am too new to post. If you are able to give me permission I will post them
    (◕‿◕) hi im viv (◕‿◕)

Current: 4 lobe, triple forward helix, tragus, helix, tongue, belly button, nose

Quote Originally Posted by viviann46 View Post
    Yes. But I am too new to post. If you are able to give me permission I will post them
    You have enough already.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    You have enough already.
    My account still says I do not have permission to post attachments.
    (◕‿◕) hi im viv (◕‿◕)

Quote Originally Posted by viviann46 View Post
    My account still says I do not have permission to post attachments.
    Weird.

Anyway, just go to imgur.com and upload them there, post the link here.

Album of pics:
    http://imgur.com/a/43TbM
    (◕‿◕) hi im viv (◕‿◕)

The part in the red box, was that area always closed/sat together like that or was there plenty of space at the back?
    What is the jewellery made from?
    Have you been putting anything on them?

I think the main issue here is that they have been pierced with bars that are far too short. The angle of the top 2, possibly all 3 doesn't look good either but swelling can through that off. It may be wise to see them or another piercer to ask if 1) You're even suitable for this piercing 2) Assess the placement/angle and 3) Advise if they can be saved with longer bars or need to come out.
    Last edited by Boo; 07-10-2016 at 10:14 PM.

I am in Ohio also - may I ask - what part do you live in - I may be able to give you some piercer suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by watchcrazy View Post
    I am in Ohio also - may I ask - what part do you live in - I may be able to give you some piercer suggestions
    I don't actually live in Ohio- I live in Indiana. I travel a lot to Columbus though and heard a lot of good things about Piercology so I went there for a few piercings. Columbus is about a 4 hour drive for me.
    (◕‿◕) hi im viv (◕‿◕)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast