Thread: My pa

Default My pa

Hi all, First I have to thank Hazel for the assistance in finding a piercer in Brum, I went to MBA in Corporation st for my pa. This was 4 weeks ago tomorrow, and I'm returning for a change from my 7/8" cbr to a smaller diameter or a banana bar, as my foreskin can't stretch over the ring, it's more for comfort than image. I also have to inform you of the small event, namely my wife having a double nipple piercing tomorrow, she was so impressed with my results she just booked in for after I've been in. I'm sure there will be updates from both of us.

You're welcome hun, hope it goes well for both of you ^_^
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Hi folks, Sunday today and things are going really well for both my wife and me, her nipples are looking good, that's a given, but healing wise very good. My new smaller cbr is just fine, hopefully when my banana bar is delivered this week, I'll get on well with it too. Gotta apologise for my non use of forum the other day, I should know better by now, PM's not to be used incorrectly. Anyhow must be off, game of footy to watch all the best, and happy healing, where needed.

Don't be sorry, it's just I get inundated every week and it's just better to use the forum as it helps everyone looking for info ^_^

I'm glad you're both doing well, enjoy the match!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<