Thread: when can i change my labret piercing?

Default when can i change my labret piercing?

on the 28th or June I need to hide my piercing for an event i am going to.
    at that point my labret would be about 14 weeks old.
    Would it be safe to change the stud to a bioplast retainer?

Default weird bumps on industrial piercing

i have recently noticed that on both holes of my industrial piercing i have some dark bumps and it looks like they might be full of blood.
    does anybody know what it is and how i can treat it?

Default ????

so i have created some posts here but none of then have been getting any replies whereas threads from other people have. I dont get it. Is it because no one has an answer? Am I doing something wrong?
    I go to this forum to ask questions because I don't have time to visit the piecer because of work and things that I am doing during the week to ask about something.

anyway can anybody answer these questions.

1. is it ok to change my 3 month+ old labret in 2 weeks into a bioplast retainer?
    2. i have a dark lump on the back of my industrial piercing. Could be filled with blood? what is it and what is the treatment you would recommend?

Quote Originally Posted by MushroomRabbit View Post
    so i have created some posts here but none of then have been getting any replies whereas threads from other people have. I dont get it. Is it because no one has an answer? Am I doing something wrong?
    I go to this forum to ask questions because I don't have time to visit the piecer because of work and things that I am doing during the week to ask about something.

anyway can anybody answer these questions.

1. is it ok to change my 3 month+ old labret in 2 weeks into a bioplast retainer?
    2. i have a dark lump on the back of my industrial piercing. Could be filled with blood? what is it and what is the treatment you would recommend?
    Posting again is frowned upon in the rules, bumping your original post/s is ok. Getting piercings and then not being able to contact a piercer also really isn't a good idea. If you want mods you need a way to keep in touch with your mod artist for your benefit and in a way, for theirs.

1. Yes as long as it's healed ok.
    2. Leave it alone, also have a look at the bump thread which will probably leave you with the conclusion to leave it alone.
    Last edited by Boo; 06-21-2016 at 04:07 AM. Reason: typo
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<