Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pa done.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thumbs up Pa done.

Hi folks, I've finally been and had my pa done today, I went to Modern Body Art I'm B'ham. They were great, back home now dealing with a bit of bleeding, but I've been well advised so all is good. Hopefully I'll get a pic up when it's settled down.

Hey Cardriver welcome to the club I found emu oil healed mine up a treat no crusties or any problems was a little dear I think 12-15 for a small bottle but I still have loads left and helps as lube when changing out ring/bar

Hi bttony, thanks for the welcome. I got some emu oil in preparation for the piercing, so that's on standby, my next plan is to tidy up once my bleeding is controlled. I'm so pleased with how it looks, I'll try to get some pics up in time.

I think I must have no blood mine didn't bleed apart from when the needle went through,I soaked a couple of times a day in sea salt for first couple of days and then emu oil again a couple of times a day I haven't got round to pics as i have broken my phone but will do if any one wants to see.

Will look into emu oil

Hi all, I'm 8 weeks in with my pa now and yesterday I managed to get my new 8 gauge cbr put in place, it looks good and feels great. Really happy with it, I'm gonna leave things alone for a few months now, before going further. I got my cbr and stretching taper from Body Jewelery Shop, very good products and prompt delivery, can't see a reason to look elsewhere. Bye for now, Cardriver.

I'm glad it's going well i really don't miss that stinging while peeing stage, I found cbr's to be a little bit irritating you may want to try a curved bar when you next go up a gauge i don't even realise I have a pa now until i get my shoes wet while having a standing wee lol

I must be lucky, I've not had stinging while peeing, but yesterday was a bit stingy after fitting the new hardware, but thankfully it's all fine today. It's hard to believe how much better going from 10 to 8 gauge feels, I'm really looking forward to going to 6, or perhaps a 4 gauge in the future, but I'm happy with my current steel, that's all for the future. Thanks for the chat, bye for now, Cardriver .

I've had mine for 6 weeks now. Didn't hurt when I had it done . Alls well. I think I need to get a thicker cbr or round ring .

The ball when down the pee hole during sex and I bled a little . Think I'm gonna experience the cheese wire effect if I'm not careful.

Do change jewelry and be on safe side is it worth going back to see piercer or is it simple enough to change it yourself? Cheers all

Hi Sjm15, If I were you I'd go back to the piercer for your first change. At least you're gonna know if it's all ok. Be careful with sex too soon, I took my ring out for a Sunday session, then had trouble getting it back in. All was good in the end, happy healing. Cardriver.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast