Thread: Dry nipple piercing

Default Dry nipple piercing

I just got my nipples pierced Sunday, today is now Friday. Its was super easy actually getting them pierced was quick. There was a sharp pain and then a burning but once it was done it was fine. The first night it just felt like I had my period and my nipples were just sore. Ever since that first night theyve been amazing. I have no pain at all. I can comfortably touch them (if needed but I don't because they're still healing obviously)with no pain at all they do feel more sensitive though (which is great, they've never really been too sent it I've before) and there's been no bleeding. I've been doing SSS once in the morning and once before going to bed. They are just now starting to produce the tiniest bit of fluid and crusties. I noticed today though that they seem a little dry and was wondering what I could do about it. Its not painful, red, or flaky. They're just dry around the piercing holes. I've read about applying some coconut oil or emu oil but everywhere says not to use them for at least a month and I'm only 5 days out. The dryness isn't bad or anything to be concerned with but I'd rather deal with it early if I can.

I have my nose, lip, industrial, double helix, and four lobes and my nipples are by far the easiest piercings so far. All the others except for the lobes were swollen and a little sore for at least a week. The double helix are 5 months old and are definitely taking the longest to heal so far.

You can use emu oil from day one.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<