Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Your best and worst piercings!

Red face Your best and worst piercings!

I'm sure there's a thread like this but I couldn't find it

Whats your favourite piercing you have yourself? And also your worst one if you have one?
    Post pics I wanna see.

My favourites are my back dermals and daith

My worst is a weird half industrial I have because the top hole didn't heal so I tried to turn it into a helix instead and it comes out of the side now instead of the back

I love your dermals and really love your tat.

Those are sexy pants btw

My fave is still my nose. My first piercing other than my lobes. Don't have any I don't like - I love them all.

If this thing would cooperate I'd put a photo up. Will keep trying......
    Piercings:
    Nose, navel, both nipples horizontally, VCH, septum. Retired - tongue

Tattoos:
    Line of butterflies from lower belly round onto back and up to my shoulder, garter tatt on left thigh.

My nipples are my favourite, by far. I hate my boobs but the piercings make everything better <3

Linky to pic just becuase I don't exactly get to show it off very often (as much as I'd like to!)
    http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/e...ps5ounkgzw.jpg

I don't have anything I don't like.
    Last edited by MxSherwood89; 05-25-2016 at 10:36 AM.
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Fi View Post
    I love your dermals and really love your tat.

Those are sexy pants btw .
    Thank you, they were definitely my most painful piercing but healed amazingly, had them years now they're flat to my skin and no issue at all. Ahh it's a cover up its not great close up haha but thanks!

And your nipple looks awesome with the cross I've always been kinda freaked out by those because the thought of them meeting in the middle is so odd but it does look awesome. I'm glad you both don't have any you don't like haha

Quote Originally Posted by Jesshannah View Post
    Thank you, they were definitely my most painful piercing but healed amazingly, had them years now they're flat to my skin and no issue at all. Ahh it's a cover up its not great close up haha but thanks!

And your nipple looks awesome with the cross I've always been kinda freaked out by those because the thought of them meeting in the middle is so odd but it does look awesome. I'm glad you both don't have any you don't like haha
    I think it as about 2 years before the bars met, I just randomly felt it in the shower one day. Was a weird feeling at first but I quite like it now, in an odd way!
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.

Eeeee haha that goes through me, I'm a real wimp when it comes to piercings, I'm one of those annoying fainting people not because of pain just because of the thought of some stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by MxSherwood89 View Post
    I think it as about 2 years before the bars met, I just randomly felt it in the shower one day. Was a weird feeling at first but I quite like it now, in an odd way!
    Nice Making me think it's time I changed the barbells in my nipples - still wearing the same ones I got pierced with.
    Piercings:
    Nose, navel, both nipples horizontally, VCH, septum. Retired - tongue

Tattoos:
    Line of butterflies from lower belly round onto back and up to my shoulder, garter tatt on left thigh.

I can't say that I have an absolute worst piercing.. I do have a love/hate relationship with my nipple piercings though. I really like them, can't think of myself without them. I really hate how my own nipples look and love it with the piercings XD However.. The left nipple piercing migrated the first time. So I needed to take it out, let it heal and get it repierced. First off.. Getting them pierced hurt like hell! So I wasn't exactly happy that I had to go through it again. And then, two or three weeks after getting it repierced.. It got infected. I am now still on antibiotics because of that.
    But even though it gave me so many problems it's still in the top place.

Well... My nipples, third eye dermal and my philtrum are in the top place xD I'm really bad at choosing :P
    Hey I'm Patrick. Or call me Chris, both are fine.
    Current piercings: ~ Septum 5 mm ~ Philtrum 7 mm ~ Snakebites 1,6 mm ~ Tongue 14g x 6, 2 mm x 2, 4 mm x 1
    ~ Snake eyes 14g x 2 ~ Smiley 16g ~ Frowny 16g ~ Industrial (1xL + 2xR) 14g ~ 8 mm conch punch ~ Helix R 14g

Tattoos: Really lost the count by now..
    Want:
    Tattoos; Two half sleeves and a huge back piece and chest piece.
    Piercings; Left industrial. Eyebrow

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast