Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Industrial and Daith Diary

ok - now we're on week 12, I've managed to sleep on the industrial twice this week and no pain - yeah!

The daith on the other hand flared up last week, it had become a bit upset having swapped out the straight heart for a CBR and developed a bump, my piercer said to leave it, and amazingly a week later the bump has gone!

Going to leave it to make sure the daith is settled down, and then hopefully get my outer conch done with a gorgeous white gold crescent moon from anometal which my piercer has in stock at the moment
    Current: - 5 lobe, industrial, daith x2 and helix
    Retired - belly button
    Tattoos - 3 (technically 4 as one was a cover up).

Very little to report, the daith is fine, as is the industrial (still a little tender but ok to sleep on if not for too long).

So as it 15 weeks decided it was time for more, I've had another helix done with a gorgeous blue trio - can you believe the moon was sold the day before :( but I love the trio, ( I thought it was an outer conch but apparently a helix), and the daith done in the same ear.

Hopefully I'm not tempting fate but I can't believe how ok these seem hardly any pain since the initial piercing, today is day 3 and feeling a tiny bit sore ,but much better than last time around.

Been told no more now for several months until they all heal.
    Retired - belly button

With pic - I think the trio is an anometal one (either that or Industrial strength, I didn't like the horseshoe ring at first as it kept sticking out like an antennae LOL but I'm getting used to it now, the titanium is all anodised ice blue:-
    Retired - belly button

Very pretty! Happy healing
    Caro

Quote Originally Posted by dragonsoup View Post
    Very pretty! Happy healing
    Thank you

I've got a slightly better pic here, the jewellery is industrial strength:-

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIsM3shj...violence&hl=en

I've been amazed by the flat helix, its been no bother at all, hardly hurt, and I don't know its there, the new daith was the same, then I (very foolishly) put some ear buds in as it seemed really happy, it was a week-old, I even wiped the buds with antibacterial wipes, but for some reason both of them are now upset since! The new one has settled down quicker than the 4 month old one, but I'm guessing as I always sleep on the left side (4 month old) it probably gets a bit more abuse.

The industrial is fine, still looks a little bumpy, but hopefully it will soon heal completely, when my new piercer saw it she said it wasn't bad enough to need redoing, but the placement would mean a longer time for it to heal.
    Retired - belly button

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123