Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Newbie!

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    Slap them yv!
    Will do!
    Got: double snakebites|central lip|labret|1.6mm and 5mm tongue|philtrum|angel bites|smiley|septum|3 pairs nostrils|3 pairs eyebrows|bridge|15 & 16 (l&r) lobe/cartilage, rook, 2x tragus, 3x forward helix, conch (both ears symmetrical)|3x navel (74 holes in total)Want: Everything, slowly building up my piercings over time.Next up: venoms; maybe something genital

I'm allowed to be wrong, lol

Quote Originally Posted by pathrunner View Post
    I'm allowed to be wrong, lol
    I don't think anyone said you were, we just have different names for things!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Hi everyone, I've only just joined. Have a question about how soon can repierce a nostril that was taken out 4 days ago (was pierced 2 days before taking out as slightly out of synch with the other side) It feels pretty much fine now. Was told by HTT can repierce after two weeks but seen a lot of threads and info that says 1 month plus. Is it ok after two weeks if it feels fine and isn't sore etc.
    cheers guys ��
    Apologies if this is the wrong place to ask, really need to be sure not doing any damage by repiercing too soon

Quote Originally Posted by GraffitiBee View Post
    Hi everyone, I've only just joined. Have a question about how soon can repierce a nostril that was taken out 4 days ago (was pierced 2 days before taking out as slightly out of synch with the other side) It feels pretty much fine now. Was told by HTT can repierce after two weeks but seen a lot of threads and info that says 1 month plus. Is it ok after two weeks if it feels fine and isn't sore etc.
    cheers guys ��
    Apologies if this is the wrong place to ask, really need to be sure not doing any damage by repiercing too soon
    Listen to Bex, Marcus, Helen or Becki (or Justin or whoever you spoke to lol). At 48 hours the area won't have had any chance to epithelise or even start to form a fistula. If it was in for longer and was more established or had suffered any trauma/issues then a good 1-2 months to heal would be preferable.

Any more questions, just click on the link for the "Ask a Question" link in my thread, you'll likely get more answers that way.

And welcome to the forums! You're in good hands at HTT ^_^
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Hi! I'm also new and know very little about online forums as well so I guess I'm just learning as I go!

Quote Originally Posted by Cupcakaholic View Post
    Hi! I'm new to the forums. I have 7 tattoos and 4? piercings. I had my lobes pierced as a baby (and now they're uneven buh), I have a triple helix on my right ear and a piercing through a flower tattoo on my left ear. I just recently got a dermal on my throat too. I have retired my 2nd and 3rd lobe piercings bc I prefer to wear ear crawlers.

Welcome!

Hello and welcome i hope you enjoy your stay on this forum site i am a newbie as well

Welcome

Welcome

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234