Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Male genital piercings and sensation - which is best?

Default Male genital piercings and sensation - which is best?

Since I got my vch last year my boyfriend has got increasingly interested in getting a genital piercing of his own.

My vch is more decorative than anything - it adds little to sensation but we both really like it.

We're assuming that a PA is best for him to get - for both of us ☺

What are people's experiences?
    Piercings:
    Nose, navel, both nipples horizontally, VCH, septum. Retired - tongue

Tattoos:
    Line of butterflies from lower belly round onto back and up to my shoulder, garter tatt on left thigh.

I'm 8 weeks in tomorrow on my PA I have a 10g 2.4mm had a bcr from start which the mrs didn't like at all swapped to a 22mm curved barbell Wednesday which she is enjoying but think I may need to change it to a 25mm as there is no bar viable at all so think it maybe to tight even thought it doesn't feel too small.

Hi I like my dydoes and they're very stimulating !

Quote Originally Posted by Proud piercer View Post
    Hi I like my dydoes and they're very stimulating !

Wow. How many have you got?
    Piercings:

Tattoos:
    Line of butterflies from lower belly round onto back and up to my shoulder, garter tatt on left thigh.

Would he consider a Reverse Prince Albert ? My wife seems to enjoy it during sex, if he wears a curved barbell instead of a ring I think you will both enjoy it during sex.
    Current : Left ear lobe 18g gold ring 10mm ID,
    Both nipples 10g 12mm ID BCR ,
    Reverse Prince Albert 2g 25mm curved SS Barbell with 11mm balls.
    Septum at 10g Horseshoe !

Retired : Pubic piercing 10g 12mm ID, due to starting Ball Stretching Adventure !

Tattoo's, Upper & lower arms. Upper legs & both shoulders, long forgotten how many hours !

Ball Stretching Weights, 38 x 30 521g & 40 x 15 234g making a total of 755g at present. More to be added !

I have one daily but have two more occasionally . depends what mood I'm in !
    e

Quote Originally Posted by Proud piercer View Post
    I have one daily but have two more occasionally . depends what mood I'm in !
    e
    Don't they heal up? Or are you in a mood for all three more occasionally than that?

Quote Originally Posted by bttony View Post
    I'm 8 weeks in tomorrow on my PA I have a 10g 2.4mm had a bcr from start which the mrs didn't like at all swapped to a 22mm curved barbell Wednesday which she is enjoying but think I may need to change it to a 25mm as there is no bar viable at all so think it maybe to tight even thought it doesn't feel too small.
    I think a PA is most likely and am impressed after 8 weeks that you are changing barbells and experimenting

Must've soon healed?
    Last edited by Boo; 05-14-2016 at 09:23 PM. Reason: merged
    Piercings:

Tattoos:

I think it was because I used emu oil I was a little sceptical of it, but I've had no crusties no bleeding or any problems at all, just rubbed it on twice a day for the first 6.5 weeks and seems healed can change ring or bar out with out any problems.

Yeah I do put them in quite often , always doing something

Forgot to say , they don't seem to be a problem healing up , always slide in with no dramas
    Last edited by Boo; 05-14-2016 at 09:24 PM. Reason: merged posts

So your boyfriend is into the idea of getting a PA? My partner was too hesitant about getting one and opted for a frenum piercing instead. He really likes it and he says that it increases his pleasure too c:
    Whether or not you use a condom should also be added to the decision, as a condom can 'smoothen' the piercing, and without it's a little abrasive. But that depends on what you like. And then you have to think about where the placement of the g-spot is :P If either of you would want that kind of stimulation, getting a piercing on the underside of the penis doesn't really achieve that. The PA might be able to, but then an apydravya might work better for that. Decisions, decisions
    Last edited by Smudgestar; 05-19-2016 at 10:59 PM. Reason: rewording

~
    current piercings:
    2x 14ga nipple . right eyebrow
    00ga first lobe . x4 16ga lobe
    16ga philtrum . 16ga septum
    right 18ga tragus . 14ga HCH
    12ga tongue . 12ga venus

~
    wanted piercings:

2x helix . left tragus
    conch??