Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Male genital piercings and sensation - which is best?

My bf is now the proud owner of a PA. He got it last week and is really happy with how it's healing and how he's getting used to having it.

I very proud of him ☺
    Piercings:
    Nose, navel, both nipples horizontally, VCH, septum. Retired - tongue

Tattoos:
    Line of butterflies from lower belly round onto back and up to my shoulder, garter tatt on left thigh.

Hi Miss Fi,

Something else to play with !
    Current : Left ear lobe 18g gold ring 10mm ID,
    Both nipples 10g 12mm ID BCR ,
    Reverse Prince Albert 2g 25mm curved SS Barbell with 11mm balls.
    Septum at 10g Horseshoe !

Retired : Pubic piercing 10g 12mm ID, due to starting Ball Stretching Adventure !

Tattoo's, Upper & lower arms. Upper legs & both shoulders, long forgotten how many hours !

Ball Stretching Weights, 38 x 30 521g & 40 x 15 234g making a total of 755g at present. More to be added !

Hi Miss Fi, good to hear your man has joined the pierced world, what jewelery has he chosen, and material? I started with titanium, but changed to steel as soon as I could. All the best to you both, Cardriver.

Hi
    i have had a PA for some 18 years. It great but I will say that my partner does say it gets in the way when she is sxxking me. She does not get any feeling from it when we are at it. As for me it is a bit of a cum button with heightened feeling lol. excuse the terminology. But a cool Peircing all the same

Yeh ! Very happy for you miss fi , new toys to play with

Quote Originally Posted by bttony View Post
    My one and only piercing is the PA which didn't hurt at all a pinch maybe but nothing to worry about, It's well and truly settled and healed now and with a curved bar doesn't get in the way in day to day wearing or sexy time , I'm not sure if a frenum ladder would depends if he's a shower or a grower, myself I'm a grower so would think the ladder would possibly be problematic day to day but with a 26mm bar day to day I probably have 3-4mm excess space on bar at glands ends and a nicely tight fit when it's play time. Plus if the idea of getting the old chap skewered is the man reason he's not sure there is only one hole with a pa and 2 for every frenum so a ladder could be 10 plus holes.
    Hello! Just thought I'd toss my 2 cents in.

I am a well quite small male, let's say cold weather it's about a inch. Full is abit under 6 so I kinda smash the grower side. Anyway. I have a ladder myself. 4 step. Two are spaced enough to get a normal sized ring into two the other my wife did abit close. But still. I get pretty small and I have no issues what so ever with them. I actually notice them less the smaller it is. I plan to get a minimum of two more as well. So I wouldn't worry about that factor!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234