Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Male genital piercings and sensation - which is best?

I've been with someone with a PA wasn't too keen on it, I do like my bf's frenum ladder though ^_^
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Hi there, I've been looking for advice on a pa, and with good information and help from folks here, I'm now booked in for my pa in a couple of weeks, so I think a pa is a good way to start, but I'll let you know myself after, good luck, Cardriver.

Quote Originally Posted by cardriver View Post
    Hi there, I've been looking for advice on a pa, and with good information and help from folks here, I'm now booked in for my pa in a couple of weeks, so I think a pa is a good way to start, but I'll let you know myself after, good luck, Cardriver.
    Hope it goes well

Looking forward to an update too!

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    I've been with someone with a PA wasn't too keen on it, I do like my bf's frenum ladder though ^_^
    How many "rungs" does he have?

Quote Originally Posted by Smudgestar View Post
    So your boyfriend is into the idea of getting a PA? My partner was too hesitant about getting one and opted for a frenum piercing instead. He really likes it and he says that it increases his pleasure too c:
    Whether or not you use a condom should also be added to the decision, as a condom can 'smoothen' the piercing, and without it's a little abrasive. But that depends on what you like. And then you have to think about where the placement of the g-spot is :P If either of you would want that kind of stimulation, getting a piercing on the underside of the penis doesn't really achieve that. The PA might be able to, but then an apydravya might work better for that. Decisions, decisions
    This isn't getting any easier! Thank you - some things to think about.
    Last edited by Boo; 05-21-2016 at 11:38 AM. Reason: merged posts
    Piercings:
    Nose, navel, both nipples horizontally, VCH, septum. Retired - tongue

Tattoos:
    Line of butterflies from lower belly round onto back and up to my shoulder, garter tatt on left thigh.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Fi View Post
    How many "rungs" does he have?

5, considering a 6th but he doesn't like even numbers so hasn't gone for it yet. They're all stretched to 2.4mm as well.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

How does he find the room for all those lol.

How many can you get done at one time?
    Piercings:

Tattoos:
    Line of butterflies from lower belly round onto back and up to my shoulder, garter tatt on left thigh.

How does he find the room for all those lol.
    Well...ahem haha!!

I'd always advise on the 3 in 3 rule, so..3!

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    Well...ahem haha!!

I'd always advise on the 3 in 3 rule, so..3!
    These seem less intrusive for a guy than a PA too?

3 at a time takes......balls lol.
    Piercings:

Tattoos:

These seem less intrusive for a guy than a PA too?

3 at a time takes......balls lol.
    No idea really and yeah he sat fine for them, he heals stuff super fast as well.

I'm liking the sound of these. My boyfriend is nervous about the idea still. He didn't like the pain and healing process for his nipples so it makes him cautious!
    Piercings:

Tattoos:

Cool

My most painful piercings were my nipples ! Had them both done at the same time, my RPA didn't hurt at all & I didn't know my piercer had done it until he said that's it your done ! I think it should be the same for your boyfriend, nipples are the worst for sure !
    Current : Left ear lobe 18g gold ring 10mm ID,
    Both nipples 10g 12mm ID BCR ,
    Reverse Prince Albert 2g 25mm curved SS Barbell with 11mm balls.
    Septum at 10g Horseshoe !

Retired : Pubic piercing 10g 12mm ID, due to starting Ball Stretching Adventure !

Tattoo's, Upper & lower arms. Upper legs & both shoulders, long forgotten how many hours !

Ball Stretching Weights, 38 x 30 521g & 40 x 15 234g making a total of 755g at present. More to be added !

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast