Thread: Painful bump on the back of ear piercing - How to get rid of it? PLEASE HELP

Unhappy Painful bump on the back of ear piercing - How to get rid of it? PLEASE HELP

So, I have bump on the back of my ear piercing and it's nothing like the bumps I've had before. Those bumps that I've had before were small and filled with pus and they eventually went away with aspirin and salt water. But this one is different. It's very painful, big and gross. I think it appeared because I slept on my piercing side and the earring was very tight. How can I get rid of it?
    Sorry if the pics aren't very clear, I struggled a lot to take them.

Really struggling to work out what that is,.. three make it look like a pimple type thing, but then in the bottom right view it looks like a teeny blow out ;o Are they regular sized holes or have you stretched them?
    Hai, I'm Nox!!

Current; L&R Firsts @ 1.6mm, L&R Seconds @ 1.2mm L&R Low Auricles, R Tragus, R Nostril, L Rook
    Researching & Planning; R Daith, R Faux Rook, L Nostril, L Inner Conch,
    L Side Labret, L&R 5mm firsts
    Retired; Central Labret, 4 Standard Lobes, Naval, 4mm Seconds

1. How was it pierced? (gun/needle)
    2. What jewellery do you have in there normally? (Barbell, butterfly back etc)
    3. What is the jewellery made from?
    4. How old is the piercing?
    5. Have you been putting anything on it?

Looks to me like a reaction to ill-fitting jewellery and irritation.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

My first thought was jewelry material/quality/size too. Can we see from the front for reference?
    Piercings =)
    Left ear: lobes x2, tragus, inner conch, outer conch x3
    Right ear: lobe, daith
    Paired nostrils, 10g septum
    Retired: Right helix x2, navel x3, bilateral nipples

It's probably better for u to have that checked by the doctor

Get it checked by a doctor maybe