Thread: Foreskin pushing PA

Default Foreskin pushing PA

I had a PA (3.2mm) done about 2 weeks ago. The piercing itself is fine but they put a captive ring in it that my (large) foreskin pushes out and to the centre. My urethra was very slightly stretched before (not sure why.. maybe something stupid I did as a kid) and I felt that my foreskin pushing it was putting noticeable pressure on both ends of the ring and pushing the ring against the slightly stretched end of my urethra. I also find the ring uncomfortable as, obviously, it sticks out and tends to get pushed a bit as I walk.

I know that you're not supposed to change the jewellery until it's completely healed. I spoke to a local shop who said that that it's to do with the possible infection from putting non-sterile jewellery into a open wound. I asked what else he had that was sterile and he said he would get some 3.2mm soft sterile plastic (and make a flexible ring with it). Can anyone comment on whether this is the right thing to do - a sterile bar might be better but I can't find them anywhere?)

As long as he's using PTFE it's ok but it really shouldn't be forced into a ring shape.

I'd considering finding another piercer who can assess the piercing as well as fitting you with appropriate jewellery for your anatomy.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

You might be better off with a curved barbell, I find them much more comfortable in my RPA !
    Last edited by Mr Mouse; 04-08-2016 at 07:50 AM.
    Current : Left ear lobe 18g gold ring 10mm ID,
    Both nipples 10g 12mm ID BCR ,
    Reverse Prince Albert 2g 25mm curved SS Barbell with 11mm balls.
    Septum at 10g Horseshoe !

Retired : Pubic piercing 10g 12mm ID, due to starting Ball Stretching Adventure !

Tattoo's, Upper & lower arms. Upper legs & both shoulders, long forgotten how many hours !

Ball Stretching Weights, 38 x 30 521g & 40 x 15 234g making a total of 755g at present. More to be added !

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    As long as he's using PTFE it's ok but it really shouldn't be forced into a ring shape.

I'd considering finding another piercer who can assess the piercing as well as fitting you with appropriate jewellery for your anatomy.
    Can he put 2 balls on the ends of it to make it like a barbell?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mouse View Post
    You might be better off with a curved barbell, I find them much more comfortable with my RPA !
    I thought this too - to me, the ring just seems wrong.. I can't find a sterile barbell though.

Quote Originally Posted by sirius View Post
    Can he put 2 balls on the ends of it to make it like a barbell?

I thought this too - to me, the ring just seems wrong.. I can't find a sterile barbell though.
    I'm not sure. As for sterile, find a good piercer, they will be able to fit you with a sterile bar.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

do you have an update on this? im having similar issues with my new PA - also uncut

Dont buy it sterile. Just buy a new one and get it sterilized any good piercer should be able to do that. Try to find a piercer from the APP you can google to find them