Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: VCH wannabe

Cool VCH wannabe

hi I am new here. New to this site but not to forums! I have been interested in getting myself a VCH piercing for a while now. I have always wanted tattoos, but I can never settle on a design let alone where a bouts on my body I'd even want it. However with piercings they aren't permanent like tattoos are, if I grow out of it I can retire it.

I have been suffering from anxiety & depression for years, only until the last 4 it got too much. I am now on hiatus from working - on medication and I do see the light at the end of the tunnel. I am so close yet so far in my recovery.

When I was about 19-20 I had my tongue pierced. I didn't like it and I removed it after a day. I didn't like the constant sensation of it, I didn't like the fact it'll eventually ruin my teeth and thought it didnt suit me.

I have my belly button pierced for about 10 years now, I am happy with it and love it.

With a VCH it'd be a little secret of my own, I am a very sexual being and enjoy masturbation. (I am a single pringle by choice, with my mental health issues, men just simply do NOT help and masturbating DOES.) I feel getting a VCH piercing it will be regaining control, celebrating and encouraging my recovery.

I do however, have some questions I hope can be answered here. I do not know any females with a VCH piercing.

1. As I didn't like the constant sensation of my tongue piercing, am I going to get on with a VCH?
    2. Does the VCH rest completely on the clitoris?
    3. If so, is the clitoris stimulated 100% of the time? Will I lose sensation in my clitoris?
    4. Does it get in the way of mastubation? i.e. With vibrators?
    5. Chances of my hood splitting?
    6. Could someone please boil down this whole FGM business into a nutshell for me please?
    7. What do I need to buy for the healing process?
    8. Where am I supposed to get Jewlery for it from? I worry about it not being sterile, I'm allergic to gold, I like to see things in the flesh before I buy items etc especially Jewlery.

I am quite dosed up on medication but can of course function absolutely fine. This piercing isn't a whim. I feel being this dosed up will help me with the healing process? I am in London. 27 years old. I believe I will phone the piercer tomorrow and book a consultation. Any help, tips (especially when choosing a shop), advice will be very much appreciated. If you have a good or bad story with yours I want to hear it.

1. You'll likely be fine. I have a 10g VCH with 6mm balls and can't feel it in day-to-day life much, if at all.
    2. Depends on the jewellery and your anatomy but usually the bottom ball will sit on/next to it.
    3. No, it won't be stimulated 100% as there's no real pressure going on and no you won't lose any sensation.
    4. Depends on what feels like getting in the way to you, for me it sort of can but I've worked out ways round it, vibes are even more fun imo lol!
    5. If it's done correctly then pretty much zero.
    6. In the UK if a medical professional notices you have your genital area pierced, they can make a note that your genitals have been mutilated. That's about all that could happen. I can't speak for other countries.
    7. Nothing really. Unless you want to try and soak it in saline etc but it's really not needed. Maybe some liners in case it bleeds for a couple of days.
    8. Your piercer.

Click the link in my sig for recommended piercers, there's also a "what to look for" in a piercer thread at the top of the general piercing section I think.

I got a VCH over 6 years ago, my first "proper" body piercing, I liked it but found it cumbersome during self pleasure and retired it. I also had a few issues healing it due to ignorance at the time. I got it redone last year at a larger gauge and am much happier with it this time. They are super easy to heal.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Thank you. I'm considering going to a local tattooist place that does do VCH piercings. Would you mind looking at their website and telling me what you think please hazel? I think I can trust your opinion

the place is called Cult Classic Tattoos in Romford , Essex.

http://cultclassictattoo.com

Thanks!

Tbh from his very limited profile and zero information I'm not sure what I can tell you, he seems ok at basic piercing and uses nice jewellery. You'd have to get in touch with him and start seeing what his experience is like with female genital piercing etc.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Already spoke to him. He said he gets about 1 or so a month. Is that good or bad?

Comparing their website to Kalimas - there's no competition! :/

Ive just finished reading the recommended pierces thread. Looked up Kalimas - their website is really good and apparently I need to see a guy named Quentin.

Will I need to go there again for a smaller bar? Considering he's a 2 hour drive!

Thanks
    Last edited by SquirtyPanda; 04-04-2016 at 07:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SquirtyPanda View Post
    Already spoke to him. He said he gets about 1 or so a month. Is that good or bad?

Comparing their website to Kalimas - there's no competition! :/

Ive just finished reading the recommended pierces thread. Looked up Kalimas - their website is really good and apparently I need to see a guy named Quentin.

Will I need to go there again for a smaller bar? Considering he's a 2 hour drive!

Thanks
    Yes, see Quentin, if I was just a 2hr drive from him I'd never go to anyone else.

You'd have to ask how he does downsizes etc.

Upon closer inspection Quentin is only an hour and a half from me.

Although dave @ electric Buddha is 1 hour 20.

Out of the two who should I go for?

Totally up to you, they're both very good piercers

Quentin is currently in Nepal! And won't be back until the 15th. Which is fine with me, I think he's worth the wait! Gives me time to prepare! Been messaging them and they sound so professional! Just waiting for pics to come through of what colour bars they offer

Quote Originally Posted by SquirtyPanda View Post
    Quentin is currently in Nepal! And won't be back until the 15th. Which is fine with me, I think he's worth the wait! Gives me time to prepare! Been messaging them and they sound so professional! Just waiting for pics to come through of what colour bars they offer
    Oh yeah! Forgot about that, I'm pretty sure he can anodise to any colour tbh.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast