Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: VCH wannabe

Great thanks, I'm on the anatometal.com - what section would I choose for VCH jewlery? Straight barbells?

Quote Originally Posted by SquirtyPanda View Post
    Great thanks, I'm on the anatometal.com - what section would I choose for VCH jewlery? Straight barbells?
    Curved but you can choose whatever ends you want, the jewellery will be in 3 parts, a bar and 2 ends.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Soooooooo.......................

Im booked in @ Kalimas on the 22nd
    Last edited by SquirtyPanda; 04-07-2016 at 11:39 AM.

Oh! Exciting!
    Current Piercings:
    Right Ear: 00g lobe (9mm), 14g daith
    Left Ear: 00g (9mm) lobe, 14g conch
    Other: 18g right nostril, 14g/12g septum, 12g horizontal nipples

Retired:
    R.I.P: navel

let us know how it goes! good luck

1. Maybe, maybe not. Some people have increased sensation with a VCH, and others have none. I fall into the latter category.
    2. Depends on your anatomy. Some people have a recessed clit or their jewelery is too long - you have to find out what works for you
    3. Nope.
    4. It hasn't for me, it may annoy you a bit while it is sensitive and healing but that's the price you pay with any piercing. No sex 2-3 weeks after being pierced is recommended for a VCH.
    5. Very low - this will only occur if the piercing rejects and if that is the case, as long as you take it out soon enough you will not have a split scar.
    6. Find a reputable piercer, do your homework, ask them lots of questions about their experience and supervise what they are doing. You should be pierced with a receiving tube, not clamps. Never clamps. I asked to see the placement on mine for approval.
    7. Saline wound wash or bottled water and non iodized sea salt.
    8. Plenty of online websites, check out anatometal. Your piercer should have several types to offer. You will likely need a 14 or 16g curved barbell. You can also use a straight barbell or J curve. Length depends on your anatomy. Genital piercings usually take well to titanium because it is a light metal with a low risk of allergic reaction. (Even if you have no reaction to steel in other parts of your body, your genitals are sensitive and can reject it).

good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by noodles451 View Post
    good luck!
    She got it done several months ago
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by SquirtyPanda View Post
    Soooooooo.......................

Im booked in @ Kalimas on the 22nd
    Hey SquirtyPanda,

Know this was a long time back now but I'm very interested in getting my VCH done by Quentin.

Are you happy to share your experience?

I know this is an old thread but has anybody else had their VCH pierced by Quentin? I'd be grateful if anyone else is willing to share their experience as I am keen to get mine done by him but would like a heads up before I do.

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate_Bonbon View Post
    I know this is an old thread but has anybody else had their VCH pierced by Quentin? I'd be grateful if anyone else is willing to share their experience as I am keen to get mine done by him but would like a heads up before I do.

Thanks in advance
    I don't know anyone personally but you'll be going to one of the best piercers in the country. I don't think you have much to worry about

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast