Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: VCH wannabe

They sent me a pic through of the available bars. Theres one bar that has caught my eye. It's multi colours of blue, gold and pink. It looks SO pretty xD

i dunno if I'm allowed to show you ?

Quentin is lovely. He answered my questions on Facebook. I am possibly going to Reka in Camden when I get mine done, though I'm considering travelling to Kalima or Electric Buddha instead. Reka's highly recommended too.

On the point about your tongue piercing, with most piercings you will feel them for a bit just in general since it's something new that your body is recognising, but the body is good at letting us get used to things (my septum retainer was hardly noticeable after a few days). Also if a tongue piercing is done properly by a professional piercer who knows what they're doing you shouldn't have any problems with damaging teeth, not unless you're prone to playing with the jewellery which you shouldn't do.

Let us know how you get on at Kalima's if/when you go. I'd love to hear about your experience!
    Current Piercings:
    Right Ear: 00g lobe (9mm), 14g daith
    Left Ear: 00g (9mm) lobe, 14g conch
    Other: 18g right nostril, 14g/12g septum, 12g horizontal nipples

Retired:
    R.I.P: navel

Just checked out hell to pay, still an hour away from me. I'd go by train for sure.

Drive for three hours to and from kalimas or tube to Camden for 2 hours...

i suppose wth Camden at least I haven't got to fuss driving with a sore vagina. ??

What would you do?

Quote Originally Posted by SquirtyPanda View Post
    Just checked out hell to pay, still an hour away from me. I'd go by train for sure.

Drive for three hours to and from kalimas or tube to Camden for 2 hours...

i suppose wth Camden at least I haven't got to fuss driving with a sore vagina. ??

What would you do?
    If you want to go to Reka make sure to book in with her in advance and know that the Camden shops are very in/out - conveyor belt like with occasionally stroppy receptionists as they are usually slammed, especially at weekends although Reka usually takes her time with people. Plus I don't know if they stock very high-quality jewellery as standard so you may have to go in, be measured and then have the jewellery ordered, wait for that and then go back.

I would personally wait for Quentin but that's just personal preference
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Ooh ok. Thanks for the heads up. That's is not the experience I want.

Yeah I keep going back to wanting to go to Quentin, after the proactive and professional messages I had from them today and the really pretty jewlery...

Ah yeah, if you want Anatometal etc. then I don't think Hell to Pay have it. One of the reason I'm thinking of going elsewhere cause I want something pretty and high quality in mine. I haven't heard terrible things about their receptionist, but Camden can be like that and I've heard Cold Steel is like that. :/

I think Kalima would be a perfect place to go then, and if they make you feel comfortable in messages then that's all the better. Let us know how it goes. I might go there when my partner learns to drive since it'll be quicker for us to get there and I'd love to hear of your experience.
    Current Piercings:
    Right Ear: 00g lobe (9mm), 14g daith
    Left Ear: 00g (9mm) lobe, 14g conch
    Other: 18g right nostril, 14g/12g septum, 12g horizontal nipples

Retired:
    R.I.P: navel

Sure I will do.

Still learning - what's anatometal?

Ive learned that quali-ti and IS are good. ?

Sure I will do.

Anatometal and IS (Industrial Strength) are excellent. Quali-ti are new on the market and seem like an inbetween good - premium brand.

Just go for Anato or IS and you'll have a piece you love for life.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Sure I will do.

Anatometal is another top quality jewellery maker, like IS and Neometal. Look on the BAF website and you'll get an idea of what pieces these companies make.
    Right ear......2 x lobes, 2 x helix. Left ear......2 x lobes, 2 x helix. Left side of nose.
    Retired......3rd piercings on right and left lobe.
    Rejected......navel piercing
    Now the proud owner of both a left and right tragus piercing.
    Left conch.
    Looking forward to some more Neometal and Industrial Strength earrings.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast