Thread: Cannot remove nose ring

Default Cannot remove nose ring

Hi,

So I know there is probably a lot of threads like this but I've just made a new one to make it easier for myself..

I got my nose pierced about a year ago (with a needle) I got a cork screw type stud put in... I may of changed the stud too early for a ring. The inside of the stud was always falling out of my nostril so it was always annoying me and I always had to push it back up to them fall out again.. So anyway I changed it to a ring which was a real struggle...I got a bump which I have never managed to get rid of

Anyway I want to change it to a titanium stud to see if I can finally get rid of this bump, when I tried to take this ring out...it will curve all the way until the last bit needs to come out from the inside hole...it will not come out from the inside hole basically...

I have a tiny inside bump which I have only just discovered..is this stopping the ring from coming out?

The ring is a ball ring but the ball is attached to one end so the ball cannot be removed by pulling it off...

Side note: i cannot use tea tree oil on my nose, it has caused me so many problems in the past...

Please help

When you say ball ring do you mean this:

http://bodyartforms-forumjewelry.bod...m/18anacbr.jpg

Or this at the top left:

https://www.diablobodyjewelry.com/im...crewSwatch.jpg

And you shouldn't be using tea tree oil on a piercing. Too harsh. Do you have a piercer you can go to who can help? It might be wise to get a piercer to do this for you.
    Current Piercings:
    Right Ear: 00g lobe (9mm), 14g daith
    Left Ear: 00g (9mm) lobe, 14g conch
    Other: 18g right nostril, 14g/12g septum, 12g horizontal nipples

Retired:
    R.I.P: navel

Hi,

I managed to get it out with much struggle and many attempts...
    My ring was more like (from the second link) the straight piercing but it came already in a ring if that makes sense

Anyway got a titanium stud in now, hopefully everything should heal how it should of

Thanks for the help

No worries! Glad you go it sorted. Hopefully the bumps will go down now you've got a stud in.
    Current Piercings:
    Right Ear: 00g lobe (9mm), 14g daith
    Left Ear: 00g (9mm) lobe, 14g conch
    Other: 18g right nostril, 14g/12g septum, 12g horizontal nipples

Retired:
    R.I.P: navel