Thread: Can someone look at these pictures please? Piercers in Spain and Italy

Default Can someone look at these pictures please? Piercers in Spain and Italy

Hello, I'm just posting this out of curiosity, I'd like to know from expert eyes what you think of these two.
    https://www.facebook.com/sabai.pampl...otos?pnref=lhc
    this one is the people that did my nose piercing in Spain, they don't have a website just this Facebook page, there's tattoos more than anything else but you can see some piercings they've done among the other pictures.
    http://www.kaifastudio.com/tatuatore-piercer.html
    this is the person and studio I'm dealing with in Italy, they're not piercing me but they did my aftercare after my piercing in Spain and they are getting me the 18 carat jewellery I want. I'd like to know what you think of them
    I'm just asking because I am emotionally attached to the first one as I was travelling like a gipsy around Europe at that time and the Italian ones are basically the ones I go to when I need stuff now.
    thanks to anyone willing to look at the pictures and tell me what they think

The first one seems to be using curved barbells in everything including surface piercings which is a worry, not to mention the random hand piercing and the snake eyes which are both totally not viable piercings and can lead to damage/scarring.

The second one looks better but an under-boob surface piercing? Again, pretty ridiculous but I think from the very limited portfolios that he may be better.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Thank you Hazel, I'm not too worried because my nose piercing went fine last year and I'm not interested in getting pierced again, this guy is just ordering jewellery for me but I was really interested in your opinion

In the first one, is it just me or does the first lip piercing look like it's a surface piercing rather than 2 labrets? It's not something I've ever seen before, is it even viable in that area?
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Yeah the looks like a curved barbell. Why not just do two piercings? Also snake eye piercing on the tongue and a hand piercing. Eeek.

Second one definitely looks like a marked improvement, but yes the underboob one is odd.

There are a few places in Italy which supply quality jewellery, but it depends on where you live and if you can travel. Nearest one I found to the place you posted is this one: https://www.facebook.com/BorneoFlowe...4570441578437/

Of course if you're just buying jewellery, then just make sure you're actually getting quality stuff from the place you posted. I'm sure they know how to change jewellery for people too if you need their help with that.
    Current Piercings:
    Right Ear: 00g lobe (9mm), 14g daith
    Left Ear: 00g (9mm) lobe, 14g conch
    Other: 18g right nostril, 14g/12g septum, 12g horizontal nipples

Retired:
    R.I.P: navel

Quote Originally Posted by Magaidh View Post
    Thank you Hazel, I'm not too worried because my nose piercing went fine last year and I'm not interested in getting pierced again, this guy is just ordering jewellery for me but I was really interested in your opinion
    You're welcome
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<