Thread: Ear lobe scalpelling in the UK?

Default Ear lobe scalpelling in the UK?

My ears are currently stretched to 14mm, and I'd love to go up to 1" but my lobes have stretched slightly uneven and was thinking of going down the route of scalpelling. So I was wondering if you can get it done in the UK, and also a rough idea of cost and if you have to be awake for the procedure, or if you get some form of anesthetic or pain relief? Thanks in advance
    My Piercings -
    Left Ear: lobe 18mm + 6mm
    Right Ear: lobe 18mm + 6mm, Conch
    Others: nostrils + high nostrils (L/R), tongue webbing, tongue, philtrum, Labret, navel, nipples (L/R), 3mm septum

Yes you can and yes you have to be awake, no modification artist can use any kind of general anaesthetic or injectables as these are only licenced for medical professionals. Cost will vary wildly depending on who you go to.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<