Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Flat nipple. May I get a piercing?

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    It can be changed for a straight one, if he won't then it may be best to see another piercer who will and who can assess the depth for you. It does look a bit shallow but as Roz said I thought it was the marker. Did they use clamps? Ideally a nipple piercing on a nipple like yours should be done freehand to get the depth just right.

No, he didn't, he used his hands. Ok! I will do that, thank you!

Here are better photos.

imgur.com/a/YzTia
    Last edited by nippies; 03-20-2016 at 04:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nippies View Post
    No, he didn't, he used his hands. Ok! I will do that, thank you!

Here are better photos.

imgur.com/a/YzTia
    Awesome, they look ok but I still maintain getting a high quality, implant grade straight bar in there will be for the best.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I just got my barbell changed!
    She first moved my piercing a lot, and asked if it hurt. It didn't hurt so much, but she was so rude with my nipple :( Then she just took it out, and changed it for a straight one.
    I hope that the change of the barbell won't cause any infection.
    I only apply Saline Solution, should I do anything more?

imgur.com/a/JLk0P

What do you mean she was rude? Was the jewellery sterile?
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Yes it was!
    She pinched my nipple, and wasn't gentle at all, but it's ok.

Sounds like you need a better piercer!!

Yes, I soon will go to a different one

Did she not use any kind of insertion pin during the change? I'm guessing not. Hopefully it will heal fine though. It looks much better with the straight bar in and saline or a shower wash is all you need for cleaning. And no rotating or anything obviously.
    Current Piercings:
    Right Ear: 00g lobe (9mm), 14g daith
    Left Ear: 00g (9mm) lobe, 14g conch
    Other: 18g right nostril, 14g/12g septum, 12g horizontal nipples

Retired:
    R.I.P: navel

Not sure if you've already done it, but you definitely should! I have flat/inverted nipples, very small ones, and I got my right one pierced recently. It looks super cute and makes the nipple stand out now! I kinda like having only one pierced, but may do the other so they both poke out...lol. My piercer also told me they may take longer to heal.

How did the piercing go on a flat nipple? I have a similar situation lol & am curious as to how this will work.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12