Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Industrial piercing: Does it even "work"?

It was done wrong in the first place, it would never have healed. In fact I'm not sure you're even suited to one.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Oh wow. How was it wrong?

It looks like it was pressing against the "upper snug" part of your ear, this creates stress on both healing fistulas and creates problems. I could be wrong, it's so hard to tell from one photo showing only one angle but it's possibly best if you ever went for it again that you go for a different angle. You do seem suited but possibly not in the position that you had it done in.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Yeah it really was pressed against the upper snug. So maybe next time I could try getting it done more horizontally?
    Also, to make the bumps go away, should I just leave them alone? Or perhaps rub some tea tree oil?

Quote Originally Posted by ghostdj View Post
    Yeah it really was pressed against the upper snug. So maybe next time I could try getting it done more horizontally?
    Also, to make the bumps go away, should I just leave them alone? Or perhaps rub some tea tree oil?
    Yep it shouldn't ever be pressing on anything and no just let them heal up for now and once they're not sore you can massage them with a natural oil like jojoba to break down any scar tissue that may be left over.

Got it. Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12