Thread: A few questions about a VCH piercing and Masturbation

Default A few questions about a VCH piercing and Masturbation

I'm interested in getting a VCH piercing for purely aesthetic purposes. I tried the q-tip test and it seems like I'm suited. I already have my ideal jewelry picked out.

The one thing that concerns me about this piercing is that I have heard that some people don't like it because it "gets in the way". I'm curious about the experiences current or former VCH owners with masturbation after having it. I'm know that the extra sensitivity is temporary for most people. I mainly want to know if you had to change the way you had sex or masturbated because of this piercing. I'm a fan of vibrators and am slightly concerned that this piercing would complicate my use of them.

Also to those that have changed out jewelry, have different styles and ball sizes changed the way the piercing feels at all?

I'm very interested in what your experiences have been! Thanks in advance.

Lol I was one of the people who found it got in the way with self-pleasure and retired it as it annoyed me. I had it redone recently at 2.4mm and it feels more sturdy this time, larger balls means I can feel it more during sex, I have 6mm balls on mine. Vibrators aren't an issue at all, neither is sex and I have changed the way I masturbate a bit but not loads. I've never noticed a change in sensitivity or anything, I just like how it looks and knowing it's there
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    Lol I was one of the people who found it got in the way with self-pleasure and retired it as it annoyed me. I had it redone recently at 2.4mm and it feels more sturdy this time, larger balls means I can feel it more during sex, I have 6mm balls on mine. Vibrators aren't an issue at all, neither is sex and I have changed the way I masturbate a bit but not loads. I've never noticed a change in sensitivity or anything, I just like how it looks and knowing it's there

Thanks so much! I'll keep that in mind about the larger balls.

I didn't change much, and definitely don't find that it gets in the way! I find vibrators are much more fun with a VCH because the entire bar vibrates :P
    -x-x-

Stacey ^^

"Creativity is the common culture of being a human being" - If a dog gets depressed, it won't drink whiskey or listen to Radiohead.

I have: Lobes x 3, Conch, tragus, daith, double forward helix, navel, VCH + 1 Tattoo

Retired: Helix (twice) :'(

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalBallCharlie View Post
    Thanks so much! I'll keep that in mind about the larger balls.
    Youre welcome! Of course as with all these kinds of things it's anatomy dependent so what happens for one person won't be the same for another.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Toofwess View Post
    I didn't change much, and definitely don't find that it gets in the way! I find vibrators are much more fun with a VCH because the entire bar vibrates :P
    Awesome, that sounds lovely! I'm really excited now, and I hope I'll love mine.

Thanks for the input guys, I'm going to go ahead and ask a local piercer about ordering jewelry. I have an opal piece picked out from IS. I hope I'll like it as much as you like yours.

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalBallCharlie View Post
    Awesome, that sounds lovely! I'm really excited now, and I hope I'll love mine.

Thanks for the input guys, I'm going to go ahead and ask a local piercer about ordering jewelry. I have an opal piece picked out from IS. I hope I'll like it as much as you like yours.
    Yay! I have an anatometal opal bar in mine, I love it