Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Ball Stretching, one for the Guy's !

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mouse View Post
    Hi Mrs L, I have been a bike guy for as long as I can remember ! I have quite a few, the oldest being a BSA from 1937. I also have a passion for Italian classics from the mid to late 70's & recently bought my 1st Jap bike in 30 years ! I have no idea where the interest came from as nobody else in the family had one ?

I guess the old Brit iron is my favourite though !

Okay so onto your questions then, they do tell me that if you stop wearing weights then your stretch may receed by up to a 3rd of the hang you have achieved !

For me the pleasure is feeling the weight constantly pulling on my balls ! & knowing that I have a little secret I'm keeping from those that surround me. I have also noticed that during sex I'm able to last much longer before shooting my load, not a bad side effect at all !
    He'd love your collection Mr M. I can't remember the name of the 750 he had before we met, (he's tinkered off somewhere so I'll ask when he's within earshot again lol). But he loved that bike. He's owned a few bikes over the years but that bike was his love at the time. I would love to see your BSA 1937, just lately I'm preferring old to new in cars (classics anyway, I love see originals restored as if new), and it looks like I'm the same with bikes.

Thanks for answering that. The law of physics did suggest that without a weight, your sack would recede a little bit. I can imagine that having the weight there would feel pleasurable, and I agree about that little 'secret', that enhances things for you. It's a win win for you. I shall look forward to further posts
    Right ear......2 x lobes, 2 x helix. Left ear......2 x lobes, 2 x helix. Left side of nose.
    Retired......3rd piercings on right and left lobe.
    Rejected......navel piercing
    Now the proud owner of both a left and right tragus piercing.
    Left conch.
    Looking forward to some more Neometal and Industrial Strength earrings.

Hi buddy, I prefer a little bit of movement in my RPA myself as I find it more comfortable like that ! I had a shorter one but I found that the ball on the end was making a concaved shape in the top of my bell end, so must have been too short.
    Last edited by Mr Mouse; 05-07-2016 at 12:21 AM.
    Current : Left ear lobe 18g gold ring 10mm ID,
    Both nipples 10g 12mm ID BCR ,
    Reverse Prince Albert 2g 25mm curved SS Barbell with 11mm balls.
    Septum at 10g Horseshoe !

Retired : Pubic piercing 10g 12mm ID, due to starting Ball Stretching Adventure !

Tattoo's, Upper & lower arms. Upper legs & both shoulders, long forgotten how many hours !

Ball Stretching Weights, 38 x 30 521g & 40 x 15 234g making a total of 755g at present. More to be added !

What year & model of Honda is it Hazel ? In case I know anyone who might be interested !

Retired : Pubic piercing 10g 12mm ID, due to starting Ball Stretching Adventure !

Tattoo's, Upper & lower arms. Upper legs & both shoulders, long forgotten how many hours !

Ball Stretching Weights, 38 x 30 521g & 40 x 15 234g making a total of 755g at present. More to be added !

So last night before going to sleep I popped a 3rd weight on to see what it was like, things were okay overnight & I slept just fine. But I hadn't been up very long before I started to experience some discomfort, so I removed the 3rd weight & all was well again ! So I'm gonna try again tonight to see what happens ?

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

What year & model of Honda is it Hazel ? In case I know anyone who might be interested !
    Hazel's off on holiday at the moment, so she may not reply til she's back home
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Hi Kaitey, Thanks for letting me know !

So I've figured out why I can wear an extra weight at night ! As we sleep our muscles relax, therefore my ballsack will also relax hence there is extra room for another weight ! Once I have been up & about for a while things start to contract again which causes the iritation which means at the moment the extra weight has to come off again !
    Last edited by Mr Mouse; 05-11-2016 at 08:23 AM.

Hi buddy, I prefer a little bit of movement in my RPA myself as I find it more comfortable like that ! I had a shorter one but I found that the ball on the end was making a concaved shape in the top of my bell end, so must have been too short.
    Cheers Mr M same here I'm going to have to order another bar and some bigger balls these ones can slide in if i'm not careful not something that I'm too keen on.

It's a Honda NTV600 Revere, year...hmm, mid-late 80's? It's a non-runner, new tyres (50 miles on them) but otherwise needs attention. Tbh bf is really wanting to work out what's up with it and it IS a nice bike, he has had the engine running before so knows it's ok. He just needs to spend some time on it and I need to kick his ass to do it haha! I think he may not let go of it, it's his baby LOL!!
    Last edited by Boo; 05-14-2016 at 09:34 PM.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Just interested to hear what it was Hazel, I'm not really into Jap bikes these days ! Having said that I did sucume to buying my 1st one in 30 years last year, most of my mates were getting fed up with following me on Brit bikes doing a max of 50 mph so I got something to keep them happy !

By the way Hazel if your other half needs any help with issues just ask away, I've been spannering on things as long as I've been riding. I don't claim to know everything, but take advantage of my experience if you need to !
    Last edited by Boo; 05-15-2016 at 01:14 AM. Reason: merged