Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Ball Stretching, one for the Guy's !

So been kinda quiet on here lately but that doesn't mean I haven't been working on my stretch ! Have been kinda busy with other things like De-plonkering my new bike, which is going well.

Have now reached a point where my current hang with weights is two inches & to be honest in the short amount of time I have been doing this it has exceeded my wildest dreams, not sure when I will stop but I'm looking to add another weight soon.

I'm finding it most pleasurable whilst walking up stairs ! This is because my balls are being massaged by my thighs !
    Current : Left ear lobe 18g gold ring 10mm ID,
    Both nipples 10g 12mm ID BCR ,
    Reverse Prince Albert 2g 25mm curved SS Barbell with 11mm balls.
    Septum at 10g Horseshoe !

Retired : Pubic piercing 10g 12mm ID, due to starting Ball Stretching Adventure !

Tattoo's, Upper & lower arms. Upper legs & both shoulders, long forgotten how many hours !

Ball Stretching Weights, 38 x 30 521g & 40 x 15 234g making a total of 755g at present. More to be added !

Sounds like it's going great for you! Good work! Please come and deplonker one of my bikes into oblivion, I'm sick of it lol!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

My hubby's a bike man. He can't ride them now as he's disabled but wow was it impressive from a chick's, (me), point of view. Of course he could drive huge lorries too so that makes up for him being quiet

Good to hear Mr M, I check daily for any new posts as I'm fascinated by this. I'm now getting the stretching bit, good luck with your next weight. Silly question but once things are stretched, will you not need the weights and will you sack stay that way?
    Right ear......2 x lobes, 2 x helix. Left ear......2 x lobes, 2 x helix. Left side of nose.
    Retired......3rd piercings on right and left lobe.
    Rejected......navel piercing
    Now the proud owner of both a left and right tragus piercing.
    Left conch.
    Looking forward to some more Neometal and Industrial Strength earrings.

Hi Mrs L, I have been a bike guy for as long as I can remember ! I have quite a few, the oldest being a BSA from 1937. I also have a passion for Italian classics from the mid to late 70's & recently bought my 1st Jap bike in 30 years ! I have no idea where the interest came from as nobody else in the family had one ?

I guess the old Brit iron is my favourite though !

Okay so onto your questions then, they do tell me that if you stop wearing weights then your stretch may receed by up to a 3rd of the hang you have achieved !

For me the pleasure is feeling the weight constantly pulling on my balls ! & knowing that I have a little secret I'm keeping from those that surround me. I have also noticed that during sex I'm able to last much longer before shooting my load, not a bad side effect at all !

Retired : Pubic piercing 10g 12mm ID, due to starting Ball Stretching Adventure !

Tattoo's, Upper & lower arms. Upper legs & both shoulders, long forgotten how many hours !

Ball Stretching Weights, 38 x 30 521g & 40 x 15 234g making a total of 755g at present. More to be added !

Do you mean a motorsickle Hazel ? As they are my speciality !

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mouse View Post
    Do you mean a motorsickle Hazel ? As they are my speciality !
    Aye hun, think we're gonna sell some parts then scrap the bugger. Tis old and knackered and ain't worth much, was fun to tinker with for a bit. The other bike is nice but bf is after something a bit more sporty I think and I don't ride (pillion) any more thanks to my hips etc.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

That's a shame you can't ride anymore Hazel as there's nothing like it ! The old knackered bike then ! What is it ? it might be worth more than you think to the right person ?

Well as I have a few minutes spare in my day & as I'm working from home today I'm gonna cook up a new batch of moisturizer, so back to the cauldron for me then !

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mouse View Post
    That's a shame you can't ride anymore Hazel as there's nothing like it ! The old knackered bike then ! What is it ? it might be worth more than you think to the right person ?
    Just a very old Honda hun. I don't mind where it goes, if someone else wants it they can have it, not fussed about money

Hey Mr M i'm slightly off subject here but noticed your reversed PA is a 25mm bar I've just fitted a 22mm and there is no space at all do you have any wiggle room with the 25mm not sure if I should order a 25mm myself or if snug is the way they should fit.