Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Ball Stretching, one for the Guy's !

Hi Roz, to be honest with you I kinda discovered it by accident myself ! I was looking round for some jewelry to put in my RPA & stumbled across ball stretching weights, I thought that as a concept it looked interesting so I did some research. Isn't the net a great place for info ? Measured myself & sent off for my 1st weight & haven't looked back since !
    Current : Left ear lobe 18g gold ring 10mm ID,
    Both nipples 10g 12mm ID BCR ,
    Reverse Prince Albert 2g 25mm curved SS Barbell with 11mm balls.
    Septum at 10g Horseshoe !

Retired : Pubic piercing 10g 12mm ID, due to starting Ball Stretching Adventure !

Tattoo's, Upper & lower arms. Upper legs & both shoulders, long forgotten how many hours !

Ball Stretching Weights, 38 x 30 521g & 40 x 15 234g making a total of 755g at present. More to be added !

Hmm ! need to do a bit more hair removal as I add the weights, will have to get the tweezers out again !

Retired : Pubic piercing 10g 12mm ID, due to starting Ball Stretching Adventure !

Tattoo's, Upper & lower arms. Upper legs & both shoulders, long forgotten how many hours !

Ball Stretching Weights, 38 x 30 521g & 40 x 15 234g making a total of 755g at present. More to be added !

Out & about on my 500 Royal Enfield on Sunday & the vibes from the big single whilst riding are something else, have decided though for reasons of comfort to only wear a single 15mm weight whilst riding the bike !

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mouse View Post
    Hmm ! need to do a bit more hair removal as I add the weights, will have to get the tweezers out again !
    Hi Mr Mouse, with regard to hair removal on your sack due to your stretching weights, I wondered if you'd considered having your balls waxed? I had it done for the first time last year as part of a "back, sack & crack" treatment and it was nowhere near as painful as I'd imagined. It's certainly no more painful than plucking them out individually and a whole lot simpler and probably a lot quicker. The results last a good long time and it does feel great to have smooth balls.
    I just thought to reply to your thread as I'm going again for the same treatment later this afternoon.

Interesting thought, but probably not for me though ! I'm probably a tad older than you so my thoughts on such things are, well lets say probably less progressive ! I would just be to embarrassed I think ?

I find veet or what ever else is on offer is a good bet to keep the boys nice and cool, just don't keep it on for too long as you will get some irritation, once a month or so a good amount of cream spread on while I shave my head then jump into shower and wash off and good to go for next 4-6 weeks.
    Last edited by bttony; 04-13-2016 at 09:58 AM.

I'm still a pheasant plucker !

So still hanging around ! If you know what I mean ?

Glad it's going well
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.

Thanks ! I have found the most important thing is to moisturise regularly, sometimes this can be up to 5 times a day ! But at the moment things are going well & I'm already looking to add a 3rd weight !