Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Ball Stretching, one for the Guy's !

So for reasons of everyday comfort i have decided to go back to just one weight at the moment, so I have removed the smaller 40 x 14 170g weight. This means I'm hanging with the 38 x 30 571g weight 24/7 now, I'm happy enough to go up to this weight within 2 weeks of never having stretched before !
    Current : Left ear lobe 18g gold ring 10mm ID,
    Both nipples 10g 12mm ID BCR ,
    Reverse Prince Albert 2g 25mm curved SS Barbell with 11mm balls.
    Septum at 10g Horseshoe !

Retired : Pubic piercing 10g 12mm ID, due to starting Ball Stretching Adventure !

Tattoo's, Upper & lower arms. Upper legs & both shoulders, long forgotten how many hours !

Ball Stretching Weights, 38 x 30 521g & 40 x 15 234g making a total of 755g at present. More to be added !

That's why Mr M I ordered the leather ones I think that they will be more appropriate for me as a beginner. I only don't know when I can start using them because last monday I had a vasectomy and I need to heal up first.

I guess it will depend on how much they had to pull you around, was your operation done under local anaesthetic ? If so it shouldn't be too long before you can get going, my op had to be done under a general anaesthetic ! The old boy took a bit of disarming !

Retired : Pubic piercing 10g 12mm ID, due to starting Ball Stretching Adventure !

Tattoo's, Upper & lower arms. Upper legs & both shoulders, long forgotten how many hours !

Ball Stretching Weights, 38 x 30 521g & 40 x 15 234g making a total of 755g at present. More to be added !

Stretching details. Start slow. Don't wear all the time. If it gets sore take it off. Don't sleep with a weight for awhile and don't cum with a weight for awhile. Slowly build up weight and wear time.

Thanks for the advice, I'm quite comfortable with my progress so far. If anything causes me distress I will deal with it immediately ! I'm not in a hurry but have been surprised with my progress so far, I'm going to stay with my current weight for the near future & see how things go.

So I have added another weight today that's a 35 x 14 wildcat, I'm not exactly sure what it weighs yet as it was an oval weight. I have bored out the centre on my lathe so it's now round inside but still oval on the outside, it was a 2nd hand weight I bought cheap off a well known auction site. Although 2nd hand it was a display piece that hadn't been worn before, I knew it was to small an ID when I bought it !

So an essential part of stretching is keeping the boys below well lubed up, this means regular moisturising as you need to keep your sack supple otherwise it just ain't gonna stretch ! I have just ordered the ingredients to make my own organic moisturiser, hopefully I will have the 1st batch together by the weekend !

All ingredients have now arrived, I might get the cauldron on the fire & cook up the 1st batch tonight !

Made my 1st batch last night & have a 200g jar to work my way through, the 100% organic ingredients only cost 3.56 to make this batch !

My new weight arrived today so I have removed the wildcat & fitted the new round section weight in its place, giving me another increase in the total weight now carried 24/7 !