Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Ball Stretching, one for the Guy's !

Sounds like it's going great for you!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Hazel the feeling is fantastic ! I have had both weights on since fitting them last night ! Today I slipped on my leathers & went for a 120 mile motorcycle ride to the coast & back & the vibrations from the V-twin engine near drove me out of my mind ! Can't wait to try a 3rd weight at some point soon, I think I'm addicted to it !
    Current : Left ear lobe 18g gold ring 10mm ID,
    Both nipples 10g 12mm ID BCR ,
    Reverse Prince Albert 2g 25mm curved SS Barbell with 11mm balls.
    Septum at 10g Horseshoe !

Retired : Pubic piercing 10g 12mm ID, due to starting Ball Stretching Adventure !

Tattoo's, Upper & lower arms. Upper legs & both shoulders, long forgotten how many hours !

Ball Stretching Weights, 38 x 30 521g & 40 x 15 234g making a total of 755g at present. More to be added !

Lots of people who are into ball stretching seem to remove the hair from their happy sack as they prefer the bald look, there has been much conversation on other forums as to the best way of achieving this. Some just shave some use a removal cream & others mention electronic devices, I have decided to just pluck my plums !

Retired : Pubic piercing 10g 12mm ID, due to starting Ball Stretching Adventure !

Tattoo's, Upper & lower arms. Upper legs & both shoulders, long forgotten how many hours !

Ball Stretching Weights, 38 x 30 521g & 40 x 15 234g making a total of 755g at present. More to be added !

Haha very interesting way to point out hair removal. Of course best possible way and the one I am using is laser hair removal. To ask you from where do you buy your weights? If it's a UK source it will be much more easier, cheaper and security to buy them from UK instead from US. Regarding the leather ones I showed you, I find them most useful because everywhere I read it's very hard to determine what should be the diameter of the ring itself. Any advice how to determine it?

Hi Macros, have sent you a pm.

Thanks Mr M, the Johansen Guide should be in your first post as absolutely basic for ball stretching It's an impressive work.

Well Macros the reason I didn't mention it was that its linked in on a site that sells similar items to the BJS site & I didn't think it would be appropriate as such ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mouse View Post
    Well Macros the reason I didn't mention it was that its linked in on a site that sells similar items to the BJS site & I didn't think it would be appropriate as such ?
    As you're linking to a product that isn't sold here I don't think it's a problem
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Hazel the guide is information & as such is free so not an item that's for sale, but the site its on sell weights as well which BJS do sell but thanks for the clarification.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mouse View Post
    Hazel the guide is information & as such is free so not an item that's for sale, but the site its on sell weights as well which BJS do sell but thanks for the clarification.
    Meh, fair enough, as you're sharing information I don't see the issue tbh and I bet BJS barely sell those weights as it is but it's no bother.