Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021

Thread: Ball Stretching, one for the Guy's !

Last night in the shower it was playtime & I was sporting 3 weights ! It felt awesome to have all that weight bearing down on my balls, I could certainly feel the hang !
    Current : Left ear lobe 18g gold ring 10mm ID,
    Both nipples 10g 12mm ID BCR ,
    Reverse Prince Albert 2g 25mm curved SS Barbell with 11mm balls.
    Septum at 10g Horseshoe !

Retired : Pubic piercing 10g 12mm ID, due to starting Ball Stretching Adventure !

Tattoo's, Upper & lower arms. Upper legs & both shoulders, long forgotten how many hours !

Ball Stretching Weights, 38 x 30 521g & 40 x 15 234g making a total of 755g at present. More to be added !

Work has been quite physical over the last couple of weeks so it's not been possible to maintain a daily routine, strapping on the weights for some overnight stretching has been the only option of late !

Retired : Pubic piercing 10g 12mm ID, due to starting Ball Stretching Adventure !

Tattoo's, Upper & lower arms. Upper legs & both shoulders, long forgotten how many hours !

Ball Stretching Weights, 38 x 30 521g & 40 x 15 234g making a total of 755g at present. More to be added !

New jobs just great !

However theres no wearing weights at work anymore !

So it seems the only chance I have at the moment is to wear my weights in the shower !

Such a shame as it hasn't given me a chance to promote any more stretch !

That's a shame. Can you wear maintenance weights at work and just increase in the evenings for fun time or are an long term weights a no no?
    Have to say I know very little about this and am becoming a little intrigued although I couldn't give up the hafadas and I really want to add to them lol
    Rgdz
    Rich

Piercings:
    Left Ear: 0g (8mm) & 2g (6mm) tunnels in lobe
    Right Ear: 6g (4mm) tunnel in helix cartilage
    Left Nipple: 4g (5mm) BCR horizontal
    Right Nipple: 8g (3.2mm) Barbell vertical
    Navel: 8g (3.2mm) Curved Barbell
    PA: 2g (6mm) BCR
    Lorum: 8g (3.2mm) Curved Barbell
    Hafada: 2x 8g (3.2mm) Circular Barbell & BCR

Tattoos:
    Left Arm: Tiki Island and Marine Life Sleeve
    Right Arm: Cosmic Space Sleeve
    Right Lower Leg: Aztec inspired 'Quetzalcoatl' Feathered Serpent

Quote Originally Posted by TikiMan View Post
    That's a shame. Can you wear maintenance weights at work and just increase in the evenings for fun time or are an long term weights a no no?
    Have to say I know very little about this and am becoming a little intrigued although I couldn't give up the hafadas and I really want to add to them lol
    Well there are people who wear weights 24/7 & I have been there in the past, it can be quite fun having secrets at work. However it does increase the size of your package, if you see what I mean ? So this can lead to some odd looks from colleagues ! In my new job it's just not practical for several reasons I won't go into here ? Also as you start to gain stretch your balls sit lower, this can lead to them getting massaged by your legs as you walk ! This effect is exaggerated when wearing weights of course, whilst not necessarily unpleasant it's not the best of ideas with an active job !

I must admit it's been a nuisance not being able to wear any weights during the day, but I have tried making up for it by wearing a reasonably heavy weight at night !

Still enjoying the sensation of the weight bearing down on the boys below !

Great to hear that you’re still wearing weights on your sack when you can Mr Mouse. I’ve not pursued serious stretching for quite sometimes but still like to wear a single weight purely for the tug from time to time.
    Current Piercings: 5mm BCR Prince Albert
    Ball Stretching Weights: 250 gram ring

Quote Originally Posted by Pwb72 View Post
    Great to hear that you’re still wearing weights on your sack when you can Mr Mouse. I’ve not pursued serious stretching for quite sometimes but still like to wear a single weight purely for the tug from time to time.
    Well I wish it were more often to be honest, but I'm about to try out a new adventure called ball splitting !